NSFW Alphabet - Simon Kalivoda

So, I saw someone do an NSFW alphabet but no one made one on Simon so I knew what I had to do. This took me at least 2 days to complete so please show it some love. Also, I just love Simon so much so I had to make this. People need to talk about Simon more. I suggest listening to Closer by Nine Inch Nails, Swimming Pools by Lloyd, Cum on Feel the Noize by Quiet Riot and Turn Him Out by Baby Tate while reading this. I hope you enjoy this NSFW alphabet :))

Warnings: NSFW so I'm warning you now.

Word count: 1,429

Pairing: Simon Kalivoda x Female Reader

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

After doing the deed, he won't leave your side. He wants to make sure you're ok. He'll give you a glass of water, LOTS of cuddles, and compliments.

B = Body part (their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His favourite body part is his arms. He loves that when he's thrusting into you, you grab his arms for support.

He loves your lips. He loves when you moan his name so perfectly. He loves when your lips are wrapped around his cock. He always wants to kiss you and never leave you.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He cums pretty easily just by looking at you. But when he's fucking you, he tries not cum before you do. He wants you to leave satisfied and wanting more.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He doesn't really have any dirty secrets. He and Kate played truth or dare once and Kate asked him how his sex life was. He told her about how good you were at sucking him off. You still don't know that Simon told Kate all that stuff.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?).

You were both each other's first so he wasn't really experienced the first time but he slowly understood how to make you scream his name in pleasure. He learned what you were into and you learned what he was into. Now he definitely knows what he's doing.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

He has a couple of positions that he likes. He loves missionary because he can look into your eyes as he absolutely destroys you. He also loves cowgirl because he can hold your waist and thrust up into you at a fast pace.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? Are they humorous? etc.)

He gets pretty serious when he's horny but will crack a joke here and there just to lighten the mood.

H = Hair (how well-groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He's actually well shaved down there. There is a fair amount of pubes but not too much. He doesn't want to overwhelm you when you suck him off. He will NOT shave his stomach, though.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

When you're both in an intimate situation, there is no breaking Simon's focus. He is determined to make you feel good. He's also very romantic. He always buys you flowers every time a date is planned. He tries to make the relationship as cheesy as possible. It's an adorable trait of his.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He always masturbates. If you've seen Fear Street, you know he masturbates. He only masturbates if you're not around though. If you're around, he'll politely ask you if you can help him. You've actually walked in on him jacking off on multiple occasions.