Simon Kalivoda Headcanons

Thought you guys might want some Simon headcanons I wrote :)

SFW

-He loves when you paint his nails.

-He loves horror movies but prefers romantic, cheezy movies.

-You find romantic movies gross and cheezy so Simon will watch a romantic movie and take notes just to bother you.

-Cute pet names (He will for sure call you baby).

-Dancing in the rain (Sometimes kissing).

-Buys matching rings.

-Always checks in to make sure you ate and drank something that day.

-Let's you steal his sweaters (Mainly the red zip-up sweater).

-Long walks at night.

-Always talks/brags about your relationship to Kate and Deena.

-He loves listening to you ramble on about your life. He could listen for hours and never interrupt you once.

-His all-time favourite song is Undone - The Sweater Song by Weezer.

-You and him will listen to Radiohead, Nirvana, Pixies and Weezer while cuddling and kissing.

-He would sing Creep by Radiohead at the top of his lungs to show his love for you.

-He would do super cheezy stuff like, holding a boombox over his head and blasting music outside your house in the middle of the night.

-He loves shark shows and anything having to do with sharks (I say this because, while rewatching Fear Street, I noticed that he was watching a shark documentary while babysitting with Kate. He also made a Jaw's reference as well).

-If you didn't notice, he had a band-aid on his leg in the movie. He got that band-aid when he was trying to ride a skateboard but accidentally fell.

-Skips class 90% of the time with you so you both go for joy rides around town while blasting music. Or, skipping class to go out in the field and make out.

-You'll paint Simon's face green for the football game but while the paint is still drying, Simon will try and kiss you so you have green on your face as well.

-For Halloween one year, you both dressed up as the iconic mustard and ketchup because Simon insisted on it.

-He's pansexual.

-His pronouns are he/him/they/them.

NSFW!!

-You were both each others first.

-He praises the hell out of you.

-His favourite position is missionary because he can look into your eyes as he absolutely destroys you.

-He has a choking kink. He loves when you ride him and have your hand around his throat.

-He also has a mommy kink but very rarely ever calls you mommy.

-He is a very loud moaner and he also moans A LOT. You make fun of him for it but you have to admit that it's very hot.

-He loves pulling your hair and hearing your reaction to it but he won't pull too hard as he doesn't want to hurt you.

-Your sex song is Closer by Nine Inch Nails.

-You have sex in a lot of places. The school (janitor's closet), the mall public bathrooms, your shower, his shower, your kitchen, his living room, his car, his room, your room, Kate's bathroom (Kate secretly knows but will never admit it), at parties, Deena's basement (She left to go to the grocery store. You and Simon were left alone in her basement and things got intimate), etc.

-He will rub you through your panties in class just to tease you.

-He always texts you when he's horny just for the fun of it. He'll text you even if you're in the same room as him.

-He loves shower sex. The hot water falling on your bodies and the sounds of your sweet moans send him over the edge.

-All I'm gonna say is 7 inches. Take that as you want ;)

-He never thrusts in your mouth while you're sucking him off. If you're sucking him off, he let you do the work. He'll have you show him his cum in your mouth, though.

-He swears a LOT during sex.

-He always puts your pleasure before his. You'll always leave satisfied and wanting more.

-He never, ever pushes sex. If you don't want to do it, he will respect that.

-He always makes eye contact and never breaks it during sex.

-He will go slow and gentle for the first couple of minutes but will get faster and harder the more you go.

(Hope you enjoyed these <333)