Midnight Worries - Simon

Summary: Simon is gone for a while so you worry but find him and it turns into a steamy situation.

Warnings: Masturbation, teasing, throat fucking, riding, aftercare <3, swearing, blowjob, making out, unprotected sex (Stay safe kiddos <3) So just smut overall.

Pairing: Simon Kalivoda x Female Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simon left to go to the bathroom and I didn't think much about it until I checked the clock and noticed that Simon was gone for 15 minutes. That was odd since he'd usually take 5-8 minute bathroom breaks. Why was he gone so long? He wasn't gone for so long but enough to build panic. I thought he might have taken a stumble or something like that. Checking on him was the best option to settling the panic. I stood up and walked to the bathroom door. I wiggled the doorknob and noticed the door was unlocked. I opened the door slowly and popped my head in. Simon was sitting on the edge of the tub and jerking off. He had his eyes closed and his head tilted up. His mouth was slightly open and he was moaning quietly. I was shocked to see Simon like this. We started dating about 3 months ago but he would usually ask for help when aroused. Simon opened his eyes and saw me standing there.

 "Oh! I didn't see you there," Simon said. "Do you want some help?" I asked. Simon's eyes opened wide and he looked down at his dick and back up at me. "Uh...If you want to," Simon said as he smirked at me. I smirked back and got down on my knees. I crawled over to him and made eye contact. I was below him and I took him into my hands. I licked his tip. He moaned loudly. He was very vocal during sexual contact and that was a turn-on for me. I licked his tip again. He whimpered and put his hand in my hair. "Please...Please, stop teasing," Simon sighed. Without any warning, I took him into my mouth and started sucking. "Ah! Oh my God. That feels so good," Simon moaned in pleasure. The sounds that boy was making were music to my ears. I curled my toes and took him even further down my throat. 

Simon grabbed my hair and formed it into a ponytail. I hollowed my cheeks and sucked harder. Simon started thrusting into my mouth which was a sign that he was close to his climax. "I'm gonna cum," Simon moaned. I prepared for his cum to shoot down my throat so I closed my eyes and sucked a little longer. Simon closed his eyes and came into my mouth. He practically screamed. I felt hot, thick ropes of cum go down my throat. Cum is nasty asf but I still swallowed it for Simon :) After he finished, I removed my mouth from his cock and sighed. I stood up and felt a certain wetness in between my legs. 

I looked over at Simon and he still had his eyes closed and he was breathing heavily. He was trying to process what had just happened. I looked down at his cock and saw that he was still hard. "Simon, are you OK?" I asked. Simon opened his eyes and looked at me. "I'll help you, again," I smirked. Simon looked at me then his cock then back at me. "Lay on your back, Simon." The bathroom in my house was big so anyone could lay on their back when in the bathroom. Simon went on his back and removed his shirt. I removed all my clothes and went on my knees. I was fully exposed and so was Simon. I crawled up to Simon and kissed him. The kiss was full of desperation and lust. I opened my mouth and invited Simon's tongue. 

Our mouths danced together. I pulled away and lowered myself. I lined him up with my entrance and lowered down on his cock. He was in me all the way. "You feel so good, baby," Simon said as he threw his head back. I raised myself then lowered myself. I repeated this motion again and again. The room was filled with moans and heavy panting. "Do you like that, baby?" I asked him. Simon nodded. I felt myself getting closer and closer. "Fuck, Simon!" The pleasure was overwhelming. "I'm close," I moaned. "Me too. Me too," Simon replied. Simon started thrusting up into me at a fast pace. "Fuck!" I moaned at the sudden movement. I fell over the edge and I came all over his dick. Simon thrust me through my orgasm and massaged my left boob. 

"I- I'm gonna cum," Simon moaned. I took myself off of him and wrapped my hand around his cock. I pumped him until he came. After he finished, I stood up and held my hand out for him to grab. He grabbed my hand and I helped him up. I place a gentle kiss on his lips and grabbed my clothes off of the ground. I put my clothes on and I went to the kitchen to grab Simon a glass of water. He walked into the kitchen and hugged me from behind. "That was amazing," Simon whispered in my ear. I chuckled and turned around so I was facing him. I gave him his glass of water. 

"We were watching a movie before I found you masturbating. You wanna continue watching the movie?" I asked him. Simon gave an airy laugh. "Sure." Simon and I made our way to the living room and sat on the couch. I cuddled my head into the crook of his neck and unpaused the movie. I fell asleep after a little bit.