Chapter 2

Love filled the little cabin with sweet delight. The days that past have been sweeter and sweeter with every passing hour. However, life can't always have the taste of sweetness. With every cup of sugar there away has to be a cup of spice. Today was gonna be one of those days. Love can is sweet but, it can also be spicy in the moment of lust.

Freddy decided to make his lovely bunny breakfast. Since Bonnie did make his his favorite meal yesterday he decided to make him breakfast in bed. The only problem his he was a terrible cook. With Chica or Bonnie's help he was fine. Now he was by himself. For his entire live he never learned how to cook for himself. Usually Chica or someone else would provide him food. Hell, he never even opened a cook book before. But he loved Bonnie with all his heart and he wanted it to be perfect for him. He placed the cook book down and sighed. "Ok Fazbear, it's just pancakes. It shouldn't be hard to make these." He started to gather the supplies and prepare chaos.

Bonnie was still in bed curled up under the blanket. The sun tickled his face from it's gentle warmth. He opened up his eyes and rubbed them. He then became overwhelmed with a vast warmth he never felt before. His whole body felt extremely warm. He didn't understand the reasoning for this. He was only in his boxers and the window was open letting a cool breeze in. His face was red and his body was very sweaty. His stomach didn't ache but it had a weird sensation building up. He got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. He looked into the mirror and his face was flushed. He placed a thermometer under his tounge to take his temperature. After a few seconds it beep and he check the screen. His temperature was normal. Why was he feeling like this. He sat back down on the bed trying to think of a reasoning for this. Before Bonnie could collect his thoughts Freddy walked into the room with tray. "Morning darling!" Bonnie turned and smiled to Freddy. "Oh hi honey." Freddy walked to him and placed the wooden tray on his lap. The wood tray had a plate of pancakes topped from syrup, berries and whip cream with a glass of apple juice. Bonnie smiled and his little tail wagged. "Ohh~ what's with all this?" Bonnie asked. "Well you made me breakfast yesterday and with today being our last full day here I wanted to start your morning off right with making you breakfast in bed." Freddy blushed rubbing his forearm. His arms and face was sticky and covered with flour and batter. Bonnie smiled and looked down at the pancakes. Then he started to noticed their flaws. The pancake themselves look a little burnt and were completely drenched from the amount of syrup and cream that coated them. He knew they weren't going to be like Chica's but, he knew Freddy made these with his heart and soul. He picked up his fork and cut a small piece off. Freddy watched anxiously as Bonnie place the peice into his mouth. He could immediately taste the burnt charcoal taste on his tongue. They were even suggy and mushy from the amount of condiments that covered the breakfast pastry. Even the berries were mushy. Bonnie eventually swallowed the peice and tried to force a smile. "It's delicious...thank you." Freddy picked up the breakfast tray and placed it to the side. He then moved closer to Bonnie with a serious look on his face. "Bonnie" He stated. Bonnie lowered his ears "Y-yes Fred?" Freddy then kissed Bonnie's little nose and smiled. "I saw the look on your face I know their not good. I know you have to be perfect for everyone and you do an amazing job. But, you don't always have to be perfect for me bunny." Bonnie sighed in relief and smiled. "In that case, they're terrible!" Bonnie giggled. Freddy smiled and rubbed their noses together. "I know!" He laughed but then frowned when he noticed Bonnie's red face. "Are you ok? You look red." Freddy asked placing his hand on his head. Bonnie gently moved Freddy's hand to the side. "Oh I'm fine. Come, let's get some food in the lobby." Bonnie replied and quickly got up to get ready. Freddy was about to protest but he just brushed it off. "I'm gonna have house keeping come in and clean a bit while we're out." Freddy stated. "That's fine, I have my personal and important stuff on me." Bonnie replied as he finished getting dressed. They took ahold of each other's hand and closed the door behind them.