Chapter 18

Freddy, Foxy, and Chica walked into the warehouse. The atmosphere was heavy and the room was dark. The piles of trash that were once scattered across the ground were now pushed to the side. At the other side of the room stood Fredbear. His fur was dark and matted. The devil danced in his eyes. His teeth and claws resembled razors. Freddy gulped at the sight of Fredbear, but he had to be strong for Bonnie and baby Fronnie. He had to put a stop to Fredbear's reign of terror. Fredbear let out a low growl. "I thought I said this would be between you and me."  Freddy narrowed his eyes and put on a tough face. "It is, they just decided to come with me," Fredbear smirked and chuckled. "An audience, how exciting." Foxy and Chica grew uneasy about the situation. Foxy slowly approached Freddy from behind. "You don't have to do this Freddy." He whispered. Freddy slightly turned his head to look at Foxy. "I don't have a choice Foxy. This is the only way to keep you guys safe. Remember the plan that I told you?" Foxy lowered his ears and nodded his head. "Yes, Capitan." He backed away from Freddy. Chica wrapped her arms around Foxy's arm. 

Bonnie continued to lie on the ground and cry in front of the bedroom door. His hands were sore from pounding on the door. His eyes sting with pain from crying. His throat was sore from screaming. He was curled up in a ball. His arms were wrapped around his belly. He could feel the gentle kicks coming from Fronnie. As if the baby was trying to comfort their crying father. "Oh, Freddy..." Bonnie cried. He looked down and rubbed his belly. "I'm so sorry, my sweet baby..." Bonnie sniffled as he lay on the ground. He felt so helpless. He felt like he failed to protect his family. He was going to lose the love of his life. His baby was going to grow up without their father. As these thoughts flooded into Bonnie's mind, a fire started to burn in his heart. He began to get angry as he thought about the hell the Fredbear had put him, and his family through. He wiped his tears and stood up off the cold ground. "No, I'm not going to let anyone come between my family and me!" Bonnie started searching through Freddy's desk, hoping there was a spare key somewhere. He began to get frustrated about the situation. His foot started to tap the ground and he began to think. "Come on Bon, There's got to be another way out." He kept searching until he noticed the vent in the ceiling. He wheeled Freddy's desk chair under the vent and switched the lock on to keep it in place. He stood up on the chair and was able to take off the vent. He tried to climb into the vent, but his stomach was making it difficult to get through the entrance. "Come on Fronnie. Help daddy here." Bonnie tried to suck in his stomach enough to slip into the vent. It wasn't enough until he wiggled side to side to slip through the vent. He was able to slip through and crawl his way through the square tunnels. He was able to make it to the vent in the dining room. He was able to kick the vent out of the screws. He jumped out of the vents and landed on the ground on his feet. "Alright, Bonnie think, where could they be." Suddenly he heard roars and banging coming from the warehouse. Bonnie didn't take any chance to think and rushed down the hallway. 

Both Fredbear and Freddy were covered in bruises, scratches, and blood from head to toe. They continuously punch, bite, and kicked each other. Their growls and roars were the only sounds that filled the room. It was obvious that Fredbear had the upper hand. However, Freddy refused to stand down and would get back up after getting knocked down. In the background of all the action, Chica was using all her strength to hold Foxy back from jumping into the fight. "Foxy stop, you're going to get yourself killed!" Chica cried out. Foxy kept trying to get out of her grip. "I'm sorry, but I can't stand by and watch him practically kill himself!" At this point, Bonnie had made his way into the warehouse and ran up to the two. "Guys!" They both turned to him with wide eyes. "Bonnie, what are you doing here?! How did you get out?!" Chica asked. "Don't worry about that what happening with Freddy?!" At this point, the whole room went silent and the three of them turned toward the bears. They quickly hid behind a pile of trash and watched the scene before them. Freddy was laying on his stomach on the cold ground. He was completely covered in blood, with two black eyes, and a busted lip. He was barely breathing and would fall back down every time he tried to get back up. Fredbear slowly approached him. He was covered in blood with minor cuts, a busted nose, and a black eye. He placed his foot on top of Freddy's head. "Just give up you pathetic bastard! No matter how many times you get back up I'm going to slam you down harder each time! It's time to put you out of your misery and end this once and for all!" He raised his foot above Freddy's head and was about to bash his skull into the ground. "NO!" Bonnie cried out as he ran out from behind the pile of trash and slammed his entire body weight into Fredbear, knocking him over into another pile of trash. Bonnie got down on his knees and wrapped his arms around Freddy's body. "Freddy Bear, say something!" Freddy slowly raised his head and weakly wrapped his arms around Bonnie. "B-Bonnie is that you?! How did you get out?!" Bonnie narrowed his eyes at Freddy. "That doesn't matter! I'm stopping this madness right now!" Freddy weakly narrowed his eyes. "This doesn't concern you. Stay out of the way!" Tears flooded out of Bonnie's eyes. "No! I'm not going anywhere! I'm not going to stand by and let you walk yourself to death's door! This isn't the answer and you know it! I can't let this tear my family apart and lose you! If Fredbear wants you he's going to have to go through me!" At this point, Fredbear was able to get back on his feet and approached the two of them. "With pleasure!" Fredbear stated as he was about to strike Bonnie. "No!" Freddy, Foxy, and Chica all said in unison. Bonnie cowards his head in Freddy's neck waiting for the ass beating that he was about to face. Suddenly, everything fell into silence. Bonnie raised his head and his eyes widen at the sight before him.