Chapter 14

(Warning: This is the longest chapter I have ever written)

Love is known to be a very controversial topic. The reason for this is that no one truly knows what love is. Some say it's romantic, others say that it is cliché. Some say that it is the bonding of two souls into one, others say it's just a chemical reaction from the brain.  Whatever the case, love is one of the most powerful and important feelings that any living being can contain. Without it, we would be unable to discover happiness, create new life, and find a purpose. 

Bonnie and Freddy were making their way to the kitchen. Bonnie decided to not tell Freddy about the incident that happened last night with Fredbear. He hated keeping secrets from him about them, but what could he do? He just hoped that when the time came to tell Freddy about them that he would be understanding. As they made their way to the kitchen they noticed that Foxy and Chica were standing outside of the kitchen peeking in through a small opening in the door. "What are you-" Freddy was about to ask them but they quickly turned around and shush them. Freddy and Bonnie walked up to them and whispered. "What's going on?" Foxy pointed his hook at the creak in the door, motioning them to look inside. Freddy and Bonnie took a peek in. They saw a drunk Fredbear rummaging through the kitchen for food. Freddy pulled away from the door and looked at Chica with narrowed eyes. "How long has he been in there?" He whispered. "I couple minutes. I was making soup for breakfast and I went to get Foxy to wake him up. When we came back he was in the kitchen." Freddy nodded to Chica's response. "Should me and you try to force him out, captain?" Foxy asked quietly. "Sounds like a plan," Freddy started cracking his knuckles. Bonnie grabbed Freddy's arm to intervene. "I don't think that's a good idea," Bonnie stated. "Why not?" Freddy asked cocking his brow. "Just look at him. Sure he's drunk, but he's only looking for food. He's not bothering anyone. If you two go in there your gonna cause something that didn't need to be started." Bonnie stated. Chica nodded her head. "I agree with Bonnie. Let's just wait for him to leave." They noticed Foxy waving them to come over to the door. "Ye fellers might want to take a look at this." He whispered. They all took a look through the peephole. Fredbear was by the stove where the pot of soup was sitting to cool down. He took a look at the soup and even smelled it. "It can't be" He whispered. He picked up the soup ladle and took a small sip. His eyes widen, and he throws his free hand over his mouth in horror. "What's wrong?" Bonnie whispered. "I'm not sure. Chica what kind of soup did you make? Freddy asked. "It was an old recipe that I found in one of the cabinets. It was called Spring Country Crop." Freddy's eyes widen. "Do you have the recipe on you?" Chica nodded and handed him the recipe. Freddy looked at it and gulped. "Uh Chica, did you not notice the apostrophe and the s after Spring?" They all widened their eyes in fear. They quickly turned their attention back to Fredbear when they heard him growl. Tears were starting to form in his eyes. "WHY DO THESE BASTARDS GET A KICK IN TORTURING ME?!" Fredbear shouted as he throw the soup ladle at the wall. I caused a hole in the wall that was about the size of a fist. The gang quickly backed away from the door in fear. Chica covered her beak to prevent her from screaming. Bonnie hid behind Freddy as his nose started twitching in fear. Fredbear sniffled and panted hard. After a while, he finally calmed down and looked back at the pot that was sitting on the stove. He grabbed the pot by its handles and started to walk to the kitchen door. The others scurried over to the bathrooms to hide. When they heard the kitchen door creak open they peeked around the corner and watched as Fredbear retreated to the warehouse. 

"Oh come on, that was my favorite cooking pot!" Chica stated as she stopped her feet on the ground. "Don't worry lass, I'll buy ye another one for yer birthday," Foxy stated patting her shoulder. "I guess were having a regular breakfast?" Freddy asked. "Oh hell no! You all can fend for yourselves! I'm so over it right now!" Chica stated as she marched away. Foxy followed after her to calm her down. Freddy and Bonnie looked at each other with wide eyes. "Do you just want to go to the local café?" Freddy asked. Bonnie's tail started to wag like crazy as he had a big smile on his face. Freddy let out a soft chuckle. "I'll take that as a yes."