Chapter 3

The bedroom was still, not a sound nor action to be carried out. The rose petals laid scattered on the floor. The fire had burned out during the night only leave small puffs of smoke. Clothes that painted the hard wood floor. What laied in the cotton sheets were two embodiments of pure romance. One filled with tender love and a gentle touch. The other with acts of selflessness and strong loyalty to the other.

Freddy was the first to open his eyes. He looked down to his beloved bunny snuggled up on his chest. His messy, curl locks of lavender hanging low above his eyelids. He smiled and gently curled his fingers through the purple curls. His hair was softer then sheep's wool. Freddy took a small whiff. Lilac filled his nostrils and he was taken back. Back to the times where he met Bonnie, the times were they grew on each other as friends. To times were their love, like that same flower bloomed and all things pure came to fruition. How he loved that scent and how it made his heart sore. It brought him happiness and unconditional love. He would do it all over again if it meant he could have his little flower in his arms at this very moment.

Bonnie started to open and let out a small yawn. He looked up and smiled meeting the gaze of pure sapphires. How he loved Freddy's eyes. Something about the color of them was so beautiful. They would hypnotize anyone fool who dared to stare into them. Unfortunately Bonnie was that fool and he would never look back. "Good morning love." Bonnie cooed as he buried his face closer to Freddy's neckline. "Morning baby, do you feel better?" Freddy asked. Bonnie blushed and booped Freddy's nose which made it squeak. "I must say Mr. Fazbear, you sure know what this ole  bun likes~" Freddy never let anyone touch his nose because of the squeaking function. With Bonnie, he was the only exception. He chuckle and squished their noses together. "And you know how to rev me up like a hot rod~" Bonnie giggled and stole a kiss from him then quickly hid under the sheets. Freddy gasped and growled playfully "Oh you little-" He went under the sheets and started to tickled and playfully attack Bonnie. Both of them giggling and laughing. There was a quick knock at the door and the door opened to a small older female cat. "House keeping‐ oh goodness!" She sheirked. Freddy and Bonnie quickly pulled their heads out from under the covers. Still nude and both of their faces were a blushing mess. "Godness me I'm so sorry! I figured this room would have been empty already! I'll come back another time!" She quickly shut the door trying to avoid eye contact.  Freddy sighed and let out a growl. "That's right we're leaving today..." Bonnie gently pulled his fingers to Freddy's lips to silence him. "Don't worry we'll finish this when we get home~" He then slid out of bed to get changed and pack up. Freddy continued to stare at Bonnie then his eyes lowered to Bonnie's purple peach. "I hate to see him go but, damn I love to watch him leave~" He then got out of bed and started to get dress.

They decided to skip breakfast at the resort and head to a fast food joint. There was a Mexican place a couple miles down the interstate. "Wow I don't recognize this area. How far are we from the city?" Bonnie asked. "Oh about an hour, maybe hour and a half." Freddy stated. The whole road side was covered with tall trees and with little patchs of golden corn fields. Bonnie softly chuckled. "Guess this is where rednecks come from?" Freddy could help but laugh. "Watch it there young critter before I smoke ya into some brisket." Freddy stated in a southern tone. They both laughed and carried on down the road. They were able to get off the freeway an head towards the the restaurant. The was called "El Chip's Feista Buffet" The parking lot wasn't crowded but it had enough cars for there to be business. The building was made of painted bricks of bright colors. Small palm trees in pots stood along the sidewalk. They parked the van and headed to the front door with a bright neon sign. On the inside was very bright and lively. It was colorful and various smells of spices lingered in the air. Colorful fabric banners and lights hung from the ceiling. Decor ranged from small succulents to sugar skulls. They stood at a podium waiting for someone to take them to their seats. A small, green, female frog came up to them. She had bright pink eyes and was wearing a white fluffy dress with colorful designs. "Well hello gentlemen!" She cheered. She had the same energy as Chica but, she didn't have that big southern woman demeanor like Chica had. "Welcome to the Feista Buffet! My name is Happy and I'll be taking your order. How many to a table?" She asked. Freddy smiled and held up two fingers. "Two please." She nodded and led them to a booth. The seats were very comfy and the hard would was polished. Happy handed them menus and took out her notepad. "Any drinks for today?" she asked. Freddy smiled and turned to her. "I'll have a mojito please." She nodded and turned to Bonnie "And for you Sir?" Bonnie smiled and turned to her. "Is there anything you would recommend?" Happy beamed and pointed to a certain spot on the menu. "The Tequila Sunrise is a favorite here!" Bonnie smiled and nodded to her. "Oh I can go for that!" She finished writing it down and smiled. Freddy pointed to a food item on the hardcopy. "What's the Log Jammer Burrito?" Happy smiled. She was such a sweetheart. "It is the house specialty. It's a massive burrito with chicken, beef, rice, cheese corn, bean, hot peppers, and lettuce." Freddy smiled and handed her the menu. "I'll have one of those." Bonnie as well hand her his menu. "I'll have the Huevos Rancheros please." Happy took the menu and finished writing their order. "Thank you so much I'll be back with your drinks very shortly. In the meantime please help yourself to one of our appetizers at our buffet." She then walked away to ring up the order. Bonnie quickly got out of the booth and yanked Freddy by the hand out of the seat smiling. "Come on I'm starving!" Freddy chuckled and got up "Slow down bunny." Freddy stated as he tried to keep up with Bonnie.