Chapter 19

It was still in the pizzeria that evening. Everyone waited around for an answer on Fredbear's condition. He was placed in Bonnie's old room so he could heal. Chica tended to him to make sure he was healthy. The others waited in the dining area of the restaurant.

Chica finally walked out of the room and made her way to the guys. Spring ran up to her. "How is he?!" Spring asked with an anxious tone in his voice. Chica sighed but gave a small smile. "He's alright, he is just resting. That shadow must've done a number on him. It's best to let him rest and heal on his own." Spring stepped back a bit and nodded his head. "Thank you." He turned to Bonnie while the others went in different directions. He wrapped his arms around Bonnie. "Oh, Bonnie..." Bonnie wrapped his arms around Spring and rubbed his back. "He'll be ok, he seems like a big, strong guy. He'll pull through." Bonnie said trying to calm Spring down. "I guess you're right. Thank you for everything. This wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for you." Bonnie smiled at Spring's statement. "You deserve it Spring. You've been through so much for the past 30 years." Spring nodded slowly. "Indeed I have. And because of your kindness and sacrifice, you saved my life and Fredbear's." Bonnie blushed at the compliments he was receiving. "Well, I wasn't going to sit there and let you rot away in that basement." Spring nodded his head. "Excuse me for one moment." Bonnie nodded his head as he watched Spring walk in the other direction. At that moment, Freddy walked up to Bonnie. He didn't seem to have a pleasant look on his face. Bonnie noticed this and turned his attention to Freddy. "What's wrong Fred?" Freddy crossed his arms as he wore a stern face. "So you were hiding him from me the whole time?" Bonnie was taken aback by Freddy's statement. "W-what?" "Don't act that way with me! You just admitted to hiding Spring in the basement from me!" Bonnie wasn't having it with Freddy's attitude and decided to give it back to him. "Yeah?! So what if I was hiding him in the basement?! I found him there after the inspection!" Bonnie stated. "So you lied to me for months about this!?" Freddy asked. "What was I supposed to do!? Just leave him there to die!? You even stated that if you found him, you would give him back to Fredbear! That's not what he needed!" Bonnie snapped back baring his teeth. Freddy started to bare his teeth. "I was trying to protect our family!" "OH, YOU MEAN BY GIVING YOURSELF A DEATH WISH YOU SELFISH PRICK!" Bonnie screamed. "FUCK YOU!" Freddy screamed back. Bonnie growled loudly and stomped away in the opposite direction. Freddy stood there panting heavily as he watched Bonnie storm off. His expression and whole body softened after he realized the mistake he just made. He turned around to see Spring standing behind him. He didn't look happy about the situation. "H-hey Spring, It's so good to see-" Freddy couldn't even finish his sentence for Spring started to growl and raise a rolling bin in the air and whack Freddy in the head with it multiple times. "OW OW OW. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Freddy asked trying to protect his head with his arms. "Listen here you son of a bitch! How dare you even raise your voice to that angel of a husband you have! If it wasn't for him your friend's lives would have been in danger, Fredbear would've become a nightmarish monster, I would've died, and your baby wouldn't have a chance at being born! He saved all our lives and you have the audacity to get mad at him for keeping it a secret from you?! You march your sorry ass over to him and apologize before I make you into a winter coat!!" Even after 30 years, Spring was still able to strike fear into Freddy. Freddy was standing still shaking in fear. He didn't dare to say anything and instead, he turned around and marched in the direction that Bonnie went. 

He went down to the very end of the hallway where a steel door sat. It leads outside to the back of the pizzeria. Once outside, a set of steps led to the roof. He slowly walked up the steps and finally made it to the roof of the building. The roof of the restaurant was just flat concrete with a small brick wall across the front and sides. To the right, you can look out and see the scenery of the city. To the left, the countryside stood wild and untouched. Freddy looked ahead to see Bonnie staring straights ahead into the sunset. Freddy let out a soft side and walked over to Bonnie. He copied Bonnie by leaning against the brick railing and stared off into the distance which caught Bonnie's attention. Bonnie was shocked to see Freddy up here. He had tear streaks on his cheeks from his crying. Freddy could see it and it broke his heart. Both of them would make glances at each other and then look away. Both had so much to say, but couldn't find the words to also say anything. Finally, they turned towards each other and spoke. "I didn't mean to snap at you." Both of them said in unison. Both of them widen their eyes at the perfect timing. They fell silent again before Bonnie spoke. "..I'm sorry for lying to you about Spring. I just thought that If I could help him, It would be the best way to protect us and our baby." Freddy placed his paws on Bonnie's cheeks wiping his tears. "There's nothing to be sorry for. Because of you, Spring is alive and our family is safe. We can finally live the perfect life that we always dreamed of." Bonnie smiled and leaned into Freddy's hands, snuggling them. Freddy smiled then frowned, lowering his ears. "...I'm the one who should be apologizing. It was my reckless decisions that almost put us in danger..." Bonnie frowned and cupped Freddy's cheeks. "That's not true. You were also trying to protect our family. You were just doing the wrong thing for the right reason." Freddy just sighed and smiled. "I know you're trying to be nice and you're the biggest sweetheart in the world, but you're my husband. You can tell me if I'm being an idiot." Bonnie giggled and smooshed their noses together. "In that case, you're such a dumbass." Both of them shared a kiss before staring back into each other's eyes. "Ti amo coda di cotone." Freddy said softly, making Bonnie blush. "Ti amo orso Freddy~" Bonnie replied.