Chapter 12

We often find ourselves digging into the past to find the answers for current questions. The reason for this is because of events of long ago that lead to our research. The reason why we never look to the future is because of the uncertainty that lies within the present that is let to come. Though people say to never dwell n the past, sometimes the past can have the answers to what is to become of the future.

Since the day of discovering Spring in the basement, Bonnie had to find other reasons to continue to make trips into the basement. However, he new making frequent trips down there would be a challenge to achieve. Not only due to Freddy being very overprotective of him now, but also the fact the Fredbear could be lurking around in the shadows. Still, he was determined to make his way to aid Spring. Yes, he did make a promise to a corpse. However, according to Bonnie, if you make a promise you better keep it. Whenever he'd get the chance. Bonnie would sneak down to the basement to continue his craftmanship to Spring's skin and fur. It wasn't a simple task as he thought that it could be. It felt more like working with leather than it did with fabric. Despite the countless hours or longer that he would have to endure. Bonnie was committed to helping his raggedy look a like. 

Bonnie sat on the hard stone floor as he worked with great care on Spring. he was able to stitch back together his jaw, face, and chest. With the larger and more major components taken care of, Bonnie could now work on the smaller and simpler structures just as the arms, legs, hands, and feet. However, there were parts on Springs body that were too tattered to be stitched back together. Bonnie understood this and knew that the only solution to this would be to use the spare parts of the others. Spring practically had the same features as Bonnie. Except he was taller and had more of a straight figure than a curvy one like Bonnie's. It would be extremely problematic if the spare parts that they had available would cause Spring's structure to be unproportioned. Bonnie was just finishing the finally trimming to his sewing project when he heard a snap from the other end of the room. He turned to the location of the loud sound. He stood up from the hard ground with an aching butt and walk over. He saw a mouse trap with a fresh kill caught within its metal jaw. Bonnie shiver and groaned at the sight of the poor dead creature. "I told Freddy to call the exterminator days ago." Bonnie stated to himself. He let out a frustrated sigh and picked up the trap. He started to march upstairs in an annoyed march. He opened the basement door and was making his way out the parts and service door when he was stopped by Freddy and an older, heavier set man. The man had a scraggy white beard with bush black eyebrows. His uniform was brown and on his hat was a logo of a rat skull with a red line going through it. "Ah Bonnie, there you are. I was looking for you. I was able to get the exterminator to come in today like you wanted." Freddy stated. The old man extended his hand and Bonnie in return took it and shook the mans hand. "That's right sir I'm here from Vermin Patrol. I heard you have a mouse problem in your fine dining establishment?" The old man asked. At this time Chica and Foxy had entered the room. "As a matter of fact one of our own traps mange to obtain one." Bonnie stated holding up the wooden trap with the limp, grey, furball in it. Chica gasped and was about to scream but Foxy quickly shut her beak. "Please lass, I'm already half blind and handicap I don't need to be deaf." Chica gently removed Foxy hand and lightly giggled. "Sorry." Chica stated. At this time, the exterminator took the trap from Bonnie's hand to examine the vermin. "That's a pretty descend size critter. Did you notice anything else down there?" Ask the old man. "Just seen another one the other day and a few dropping in the corners and shelves." Bonnie stated. The old man nodded and sat he bag on the work bench. "I think one of these smoke bombs will do the trick." Bonnie raised a brow to the old man. "Smoke bombs?" Bonnie asked. The old man pulled out what looked like a black dynamite stick. "It's not your ordinary bomb. It doesn't have an explosion to it." Stated the old man. "However, once the fuse it lit, the bomb will release a toxic smoke into an enclose area. The poisonous gas in the air will enter through the critter's respiratory entrances and destroy their airways. It'll suffocate them to death."