Chapter 3

Connor was not prepared. 

Zane went first. He pulled the mask over his head, revealing a face just as insanely handsome as Connors, but in different ways. His blonde hair was short, but still long enough to see the ripple of curls over his forehead. His eyes were a bright blue, sparkling in the setting sunlight. His face was maturely chiseled for a freshman. He had a strong figure too, lean and tan, likely from working outdoors a lot.  

Unfazed, Darci went next. Connor held in a gasp of awe.  

Darci was stunning. Her short, dark chocolate brown hair was casually swept over her forehead, freckles sprinkled over her face like fairy dust. Her rainwashed colored eyes were as deep as the ocean as they bored into Connor, along with a small smile that tugged on her naturally pink lips at his reaction.  

Felix sighed and took off her baseball cap in order to remove her mask. The tie holding her hair back came with it. Connor pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.  

Her long blonde hair tumbled down her shoulders in perfect waves. Felix pushed it back, revealing blue eyes as sharp as glass, the small ring of hazel around her pupils softening them to a just intimidating level. The set of her jaw was determined, as she glared down her perfectly shaped nose at Connor. 

Finally, Remy slipped off the mask covering their face. Connor didn't know if he could take it anymore. 

Remy's skin was flawless, clear and smooth. The purplish-teal color of her short hair brought out the mix of blue in her cool grey eyes that held a humorous twinkle. She was taller than the rest of her companions, not overly, but it made her look older and intriguing, even in simple clothes she wore. Everything about her screamed artistic. 

Together, they looked like a clique of supermodels, leaving Connor to realize the important detail they were all implying.  

They were just like him.