🌺Prologue🌺

Long before I was ever born, my life was decided for me. I had no say, and I don't get a say. Some might question my parents decisions, but they say it is for the best. Whatever the word best may mean to them.

The plan is as follows:

- Study anything and everything a lady needs. (Even the absolutely useless stuff)

- Become a commendable lady. (You know be proper, have manners)

-Marry a man by the age of 21 (just as your life truly begins)

-Be a good wife (or housepet, each mean the same thing)

At least that's the summary. There are even finer details to their plan. Every second, every minute, every hour. They planned everything down to the second.

They have made my life, in a way, perfect and unflawed. For goodness sake! I am not allowed to do anything reckless! I have never had a single scar on my body! They have safe proofed the entire estate in assurance I never have a scratch!

What if I want to feel the pain?! What if I want to feel human?! Am I unable to cherish the joys the world has to offer, or am I to rot?! Forever to be stuck in this unending cycle of perfection and plans?

Why...? It is all I can ask.

Why must my freedom be stripped away from me?

Why must everything be perfect?

Why must everything go according to plan?

•••

"Things do not always go as planned y'know..." the woman in front of me whispers

"What are you implying" I question quirking an eyebrow.

"Become a jewel in my jewelry box!" She says with a bright smile.

With those words, for the first time in my life I was given a choice...

And of course I just had to say yes...

It's time to set the plans awry...