🌺8🌺

Y/N POV🌺

"You have done that before?!" I exclaim

"Of course! But those were the days before I met the emperor." Belena giggles.

"That's amazing!" I praise her

"I know" She smiles

Madame Belena and I have been having tea together more and more often. There are only a few days left till the ball and everyone is racing to get things done. Well, beside me. Belena allows me to help whenever she has things she needs to do, which is not much.

We continue to talk about mindless things such as things we did, or rather what Belena did when she was younger. I didn't have much to talk about due to always being cooped up when I was home.

"Mother I-" A male's voice interrupts our conversation

A man who looks to be about my age steps out from behind a door. He has silver hair and wears the clothing of a royal. I have seen him around the castle before, but I have never actually met him. I believe his name starts with a B and he is a prince.

"Bavilo! Come in!" Belena smiles

Bavilo walks into the room hesitantly and stands across from us. He glances at me, then looks at his mother.

"Mother, I came to tell you that Father wishes for you to-" Bavilo says

"Forget him for a moment, sit! Sit! Sit!" Belena cuts her son off.

"But-" He starts

"I am well aware we only have a few days left till the ball! Now sit! I will take care of whatever his majesty needs me for soon."

Bavilo sits down slowly and looks to his mother with confused yet pleading eyes.

"Now! Bavilo this is Y/N L/N she is one of the princess's jewels. Y/N this is my son Bavilo." Belena says with a smile

"Oh, Nice to meet you Lady Y/N." Bavilo says kindly

"It is nice to meet you too Bavilo." I nod my head to him

We sit in silence for a moment just looking at each other, not quite sure what to say next.

"Well then! What is it his majesty needs me to do?" Belena asks curtly

Bavilo flinches then turns to his mother. It's almost as if he is afraid of her.

"Father is in his study he needs you to-"

"I'll just figure it out when I get there." Belena states before standing and walking to the door. She reaches the door before she swiftly turns around and looks at us with a smile.

"Oh, and Bavilo keep Y/N company while I am away. I will be back as soon as time permits."

With those words she whisked herself away and slammed the door shut. I wring my hands together and glance at Bavilo. Out of my peripherals I can tell he doesn't want to stay here with me. I hear him mutter under his breath something along the lines of 'I have things I need to do too'. I sigh and lean back against the couch.

"You know, you can leave if you need to." I suggest.

"If only I could..." Bavilo scoffs looking down at the floor.

"What do you mean 'if only I could'?" I ask now alert at the odd sentence

Bavilo looks up at me then glances at the door. He stands up and looks at me again. He stands there as if waiting for something. Soon enough I realize he is waiting for me. In a flurry I stand up and follow him as he starts walking out the door.

No words are said. We just walk. I follow after him, not quite sure where we are going. He leads me down many hallways and past many rooms including Ariana's study which has just as many people rushing in and out as it had before. The best way to describe it is to say it looks like a bee hive.

I sigh as we pass and turn my gaze to the floor where I can see Bavilo's heels. I continue to follow after him and after we pass her study I raise my head and watch my surroundings. The halls have been decorated for the ball with grand decorations of many sizes and colors. Everyone seems joyful for the celebration to come.

We continue to walk, but I falter in my steps when we pass two certain people, Jade and Lemon. Without even noticing me they hurry on their way not once stopping to say hello. I turn and watch them go, each carrying a stack of papers towards the hive that is Ariana's study.

I feel a hand fall on my shoulder and stay there as a form of comfort. I sigh having already gotten used to the treatment of my existence being ignored. I turn and continue following the lead of Bavilo who instead of in front of me walks beside me. Together we share a solemn understanding of being forgotten and the feeling of never being enough.

🌺Empress Roserice POV🌺

I knock on my star's study door. The poor thing has been cooped up in the room all day. She barely comes out. I don't just worry about her. I have noticed one of her Jewels has been with Madame Belena quite a bit recently.

I hear a soft 'come in' from within the room. I open the door and stroll through.

"Oh, mother. Is there anything I can do for you?" My star asks

"Not quite for me but I have noticed you have been leaving your Jewels unattended." I speak of my concern

"They all have their own jobs to get done. Trust me when I say they are not unbusy." My daughter says reassuringly

"And what of Lady Y/N?" I ask pointedly

"What of her?" She says while writing on a document of importance.

"Have you not noticed how lonely she is?" I question.

Without even glancing up my star replies.

"Why would she be lonely? I visit her in the evenings. I am sure Y/N has her own things she has to do in preparation for the ball."

What has overcome my daughter I do not know. All I do know is that she has been buried in her work and it is blinding her. She does not see the time ticking away on the clock on the wall. She does not hear the many people coming in and out of the room. She does not feel the pain of being separated from her Jewels.

She has seemingly forgotten them.

I am sure when the ball is over and done with everything will go back to normal for them. But Y/N is unknowing of that. She has not been through this before. I hope Ariana realizes that soon.

"Of course...just-..." I sigh in defeat "just make sure you get some rest."

I hear the scratching of a pen on paper as I walk out of the study. My star will not be going to bed anytime soon. My heartaches for Y/N. I wish her well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So a friend and I made Ariana and the Jewels as sims and my friend stayed up super late because they were determined to make Ariana sleep with each and everyone of the Jewels! 🤣

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So a friend and I made Ariana and the Jewels as sims and my friend stayed up super late because they were determined to make Ariana sleep with each and everyone of the Jewels! 🤣

✨GODDESS✨