🌺13🌺

🌺Y/N POV🌺

I sit with Ray and Jade on a couch across from Nell and Haun. Efrit stands behind the couch that I am sitting on while the princess sits at her desk. Currently we are all just sitting contently in each other's presence.

I am leaning on Raymond's shoulder while reading a novelette. Ray has his arm around me while reading a book of his own. Jade is drawing a beautiful scene at a park with a very cute but concentrated look on his face. Efrit has a small hand held puzzle that he is having a tough time with, one of the other boys gave him it as a way to entertain him as just before he was ready to move and was practically jumping all over the place.

From across us Haun is replacing the strings of one of his instruments. Nell is organizing a folder filled with papers for Ariana, and the princess is working. Her patience, running thin.

Ariana slams one of the desk drawers shut and stands up abruptly. We all jump as she does so. She hasn't been able to be out of the castle lately I guess it's finally gotten to her.

"That's it! I can't stand it anymore! I need to get out of here!" Ariana exclaims

Efrit steps forward forgetting all about his annoying puzzle.

"Do you want me to take you for a flight my princess?" He asks with a smirk

"Or I could take you for a stroll by the ports!" Raymond exclaims as he pushes past Efrit.

"No." She immediately shoots down both ideas.

The two men glare at each other before going back to where they were.

"Then what would you like to do Princess?" Haun asks politely

"I would like to go out with Y/N...alone." She says, looking at me slyly.

"Why Only h-!" Ray tries to ask but is cut off by Jade hitting his head.

"OW!" Ray yells and then tries to climb over me to get to Jade.

"Both of you! Knock it off!" Nells commands before turning back to Ariana "If that is what you wish we will see you later."

"Yes, now get off of Y/N, we're leaving." Ariana announces as she leaves the room.

I smile with excitement as this is a rare occasion. I go to stand up but am pulled back down by Ray who gives me a small kiss on my lips.

"Don't forget us while on your little outing. There will be hell to pay later." Raymond says with a wicked smirk.

I giggle nervously before saying goodbye to the rest of the boys and leaving the room with a blush on my face.

•••

Princess Ariana holds my hand as we walk around the town of Arbezela. She often points out cute trinkets or different types of clothing. We entered stores that I'd never dreamt of and stores that had interesting things.

We had decided today that we would look around and try on clothes that suited our fancy. And I must say it is quite odd to not be wearing a big puffy and extravagant dress that most likely cost a fortune. The princess had chosen my outfit for me. Today we both are wearing simple dresses that made us fit in perfectly with the crowd. Ariana also used magic to change our hair color as a way of making us less noticeable. She really did not want to work today.