🌺2🌺

🌺Y/N POV🌺

I look around the coach at the men in our presence. The infamous Jewels of Princess Ariana. All come from different backgrounds and different places, but all have one thing in common.

They are all unexplainably beautiful.

Now, here I am in the same coach as them. Far from home, the only place I have ever known, and totally baffled.

In front of me is Princess Ariana. The only familiar face, which is a beauty to behold. She is dangerously smart and cunning in her plans. Always one step ahead, daring.

To her right is the Head of House Phantom, otherwise known as Lord Nell Phantom. A man of great renown. He also is called a beast, but seeing him this close I would say otherwise. He seems calm, quiet and collected.

To her left is a man named Lord Jade Meldea. He is the descendant of House Meldea which is one of the five houses of Minstral. He is stoic and standoffish. Though he holds a caring warmth behind his icy eyes.

To the right of me is the second born prince of Zek, Prince Efrit Karsia. He is the commander of the Akelada forces. He seems to have a fiery energy about him. He also has a very noticeable bust.

Next to him is Commander Haun Baek. He has a nickname of "The Fairy of the Moon". He is the commander of the king of Darhan's security detail. Commander Baek seems to be elegant in everything he does. He is also a beauty with his long silvery hair.

Then finally to my left is Lord Raymond Amber. He has been nicknamed "The Golden Fox of Galdeon" by the the kings of neighboring countries. He is a genius and as sly as a fox. His gaze filled with tricks is evidence of it.

"I would like you boys to meet our newest jewel! This is Lady Y/N L/N. She is a bit shy so give her some time." Princess Ariana introduces me with a grin.

The five males gazes turn to me. Under the intense stares I blush brightly and look at my lap, flustered. I hear a deep chortle from beside me. I look up toward the sound and see Prince Efrit looking down at me.

"So you're the one Ariana's been nonstop talking about! I was starting to think I'd have more competition to deal with." The prince says with a laugh.

I shrink in on myself as he puts his arm around the seat behind my shoulders. I debate in my brain if that was meant to be a insult or not.

"Efrit! Why would you rat me out like that?!" Ariana exclaims, flustered "and I wasn't talking about her to begin with. I was talking about her brother, but you saw how much of a imbecile he was."

"He was indeed an imbecile. I would also like to say he is a stuck up prick." Lord Amber says with a scoff.

"I think we definitely ended up with someone better." Lord Phantom says with a smirk.

"Yes, although Y/N's brother is good looking, he is vain." Princess Ariana reaches over and grabs my hands "but as soon as I saw you I just knew. You had to be apart of my Jewels!"

"Princess Aria-" I go to say, but she slaps my hands lightly before giving me a stern look.

"R-right, um, Ariana I want to thank you for choosing me, but I have a question, if you will allow me to ask it." I say uncertainly

She sits back in her seat and Lord Phantom lets his arm lay across her shoulders.

"I have said many times before my delicate jewel, you can cut the formalities. They aren't necessary. You can ask me a question whenever you'd like." She replies with a pout.

"Oh? Is she one of those good girls that we will need to break in?" Lord Amber says while grinning slyly at me.

"She certainly is Lemon...we'll have to get her accustomed to living with us, because one thing is for certain. She is never going back to the house of L/N. Now let her ask her question!" Princess Ariana says curtly.

"I-I was wondering...why me...? I already know why you did not choose my brother, but I have nothing to offer you. I am not a Princess. I am not a Great General! I am not in line for anything great. I am worthless to you. So, why?" I ask sadly.

"First off! You are never to call yourself worthless, because you are not. Second, do you need to be useful to me for me to have you as a jewel? Last time I checked, I was the one who made the requirements. Then third, if you want a real answer to your question, it is because I get lonely at times. It's not easy when my Jewels leave me for personal matters. You are also one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen." She finishes her rant quickly.

"O-oh ok..." I mutter with a bashful blush.

"She certainly is a shy one." Lord Amber snickers

"It will be a pleasure to get to know you Lady Y/N." Commander Baek says softly.

"What do you think of her Jade?" Prince Efrit smirks

The male in question just turns his head to look out the window with a hmph.

"He'll warm up to you eventually." Prince Efrit whispers to me with a wink.

I smile slightly at him.

"Oh? It seems we are here! Hurry! Get out so we can show Y/N around! We have to make her comfortable here!" Princess Ariana cheers as the carriage stops.

One by one we all exit, and soon enough I find myself outside a grand castle. It's overwhelming. All of this in one day. So many new things! It's one big grand adventure where I needn't worry about being cautious!

I can feel the six stares from beside me as they look at my face of awe. This is a new journey. A new life. A life without plans! A life where I can be free from my sheltered life!

I am free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can someone explain to me why all of these men are so hot? I mean look at them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Can someone explain to me why all of these men are so hot? I mean look at them!