🌺17🌺

🌺Y/N POV🌺

Lately Princess Ariana has been letting me help with the kingdom's business. It's a bit of a drag but at least I get to help out and feel useful. I also get to hang out with the jewels and her more! It's nice.

"How's it going My love?" Raymond asks

"Hm? Oh, it's fine. Though I do have a question about this document here." I respond

This is how most of my evenings go nowadays. I am in Ariana's study with myself, many others, or one other person. Today just so happens to have two occupants in the room. Myself and Raymond Amber the jewel the princess calls Lemon.

"Here let me see." He requests holding out a hand.

"It says something about the fishery on the south coast requesting more land to build on, but then in the other document it's saying that they already have the land. Is it a misprint? Or what?" I ask while handing over the papers.

Raymond looks it over before running his hand through his hair and huffing out air in an exasperated sigh. He puts the papers on the table between us and leans back and hands his head over the back of the couch.

"It's not a misprint...I don't know what it is. All this paperwork is making my head hurt." Raymond groans

"You rhymed a bit there." I snicker

Raymond lifts his head up to look at me and sticks his tongue out with a 'mleh'. I chuckle at this childish act before doing it right back also making a 'bleh' sound. He in turn laughs. Before I know it we are both making funny faces at each other battling it out seeing who can make the other laugh the hardest.

Eventually, Ray has had enough of the stalemate we found ourselves in and stands up and slowly prowls over to me. I stand up slowly as he nears with a mischievous grin making his features. I back away as he cautiously lifts his hands up and makes a wiggling motion with them. Realizing his intentions I dare a step backwards and that was the set up for the chase.

We frantically race around the room. Ray chases me and I run for my life knowing he could and would tickle me to death if he catches me. I run around behind a couch with staggered breaths as Ray stands on the other side, ready to pounce when the moment is right. I use this short moment to catch my breath all while watching his every movement.

Ray sets one hand down on the cushioned seat of the sofa and fakes moving to the left to try and trick me. I jerk in response, wary of his motions. Before I can register any movement he catapults himself over the couch and right beside me. He is quick to wrap his arms around my waist and lift me up and plop me on the sofa. He jumps back over and hovers over my body.

I curl in on myself while begging not to be tickled to death. Ray pries my arms from my body and begins to tickle me while I thrash around. I laugh uncontrollably as he relentlessly attacks me with his snakes for fingers.

"OK! Ok! I'm good! That's enough! Raymond!" I gasp while still laughing.

"I don't think so!" He cheers tickling me some more.

He pauses for a moment and looks down at me before climbing on top of me and lying there. I chase after my breath as his body weight crushes it out of me. I whine as he becomes a dead weight on my chest.

"Ray, can you not." I wheeze.

"No can do my love. Seems my arms don't want to work anymore" He chuckles.

"Bullshit..." I pout

"Oooo that is a strong word, my love." He teases

"Ugh...shut up." I huff.