🌺12🌺

🌺Y/N POV🌺

I sit under a large oak tree in the Arbezela kingdom's garden. There is a calm breeze that carries the sweet aroma of flowers. A thin book is open beside me. I follow the words on the page to perfection. I follow each instruction taking great care in not to damage the material in my hands.

I twist and tie, pull and knot. Every now and then referring back to the pictures in the book. Finally I set down the final product of my delicate work. A flower crown!

As I was wandering around the Royal library I found a book crafts of the garden. It has many different ideas of ways to turn the natural beauty around you into something useful or wearable. For example: baskets made of grass and flower crowns!

I set the finished flower crown in a pile that is quickly growing. I rest my back against the tree and take a deep breath. I close my eyes and feel the warmth of the summer day set into my skin. Without my realizing my thoughts soon become a dream. A dream where I follow each of my lovers into a world of their own design.

• • •

Soon feeling comes back to me and I slowly open my eyes to the soft light of dusk. Though it should feel cold in the dimming light I still feel just as warm as I did midday. I glance around me and find the ones I call family laying with me. Each seems so peaceful.
It's not often I see them in such a vulnerable state.

I guess I better wake them up before the sunsets...

Or maybe I'll just rest my eyes for a couple minutes longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the disappearance! I went through a phase of writers block! This chapter is to show one arc ending and another beginning! Look forward to it!

- Arc 2 -
Let me love you