🌺14🌺

🌺Y/N POV🌺

It is just Nell and I today. The others had matters to attend to in other parts of the kingdom. So with that being the circumstance Nell decided to go to his Home and bring me along with him. To say I am excited is an understatement. I am thrilled! I am also slightly nervous. I don't know why though. I know everything will be fine!

I step out of the carriage and Nell holds my hand so I can keep my balance. As soon as my feet are on the ground he shuts the door and the carriage drives away. I look up at Nell as he leads the way to the front entrance. He has his ears and tail visible and the urge to pet them grows stronger every second.

I walk as quickly as I can to try and stay beside Nell who stands at 6'4" (193cm) tall. He must have noticed my struggle because he slows down slightly with a small smile. He grabs my hand gently and walks beside me. His strides are still long but he has slowed down a considerable amount.

We make it to the door and we enter the castle. Nell stops in the foyer and turns to me. Two women stand behind him, each significantly taller than me and taller than Nell which is a wonder.

"I have to attend a meeting with my parents. Afterwards you can meet them if you'd like and then we can do whatever you wish to do." Nell speaks softly

"Okay!" I smile giddily

I am so excited!

Nell smiles lightly before turning to the two women behind him. It is only then after he moves out of the way do I notice that there are two children with them.

"This is Captain Tebe and Captain Tember, they will accompany you while I am speaking with my parents. They have two of their children with them as you can see. This is Zero, and this is Jeremy" Nell explains.

"It's nice to meet you. My name is Y/N" I say as I wave shyly.

With that Nell steps closer to me and kisses me chastely on the head before nodding at the two captains and walking away swiftly. I watch as he goes until he turns a corner and I can no longer see him. I turn my attention to the two captains, and let me just say they are insanely tall.

I remember back at the L/N estate my parents made me study different ethnicities, cultures and peoples. When studying the House of Phantom they made me study their people. One thing that stood out significantly was the height difference between the two genders. The women are extremely tall ranging from 6'4" (193cm) and 6' 10" (208cm) whereas the males are shorter by a couple inches.

I stare at the two captains wondering how it looks from their height.

"We have some matters to attend to so you will accompany us. On the way we can give you a small tour of the castle." Tebe says stoically.

"Thank you." I curtly say, slipping back into a formal accent due to the intimidation.

They nod and Tebe leads the way while Tember holds one child in her arms and holds the other's hand. We pass many rooms, some have closed doors and some are wide open. The main color theme of the interior is a mix of silver, purple, and black. It looks almost regal in my opinion.

I don't know for how long or far we walked but eventually we stopped at a closed door which Tebe opened to let us through. When we cross the threshold Tebe closes the door and heads to what I presume to be her desk. The room we entered is their office, at least that's my guess. There are two desks set opposite to each other in between them is a large open space with a couple of sofas.

Tember places her kids in the middle of the room on the floor and hands them each a paper and a couple of colorful sticks. I watch as Tember walks over to Tebe and they begin to discuss things about their army and how to strengthen them. As they scheme I turn my attention back to the two children.