lipstick stains - D.O.B

⚠️: it's pretty spicy in the beginning but that's it also I use a picture for and Instagram post and it shows the face but it's supposed to be you

Y/N and Dylan haven't been public with their relationship for a bunch of reasons.

Dylan didn't want Y/N to receive any hate just because she was dating him. He knew how brutal fans could be and that was the part he hated about it all. He couldn't live his life publicly like he wanted to.

He also felt bad that Y/N had to basically live in the shadows while he was in the spotlight. Y/N denied it when he asked her if it made her feel bad when he would have to constantly say thay there was no one special in his life. But he knew that there was something wrong about the whole thing.

"Dyl, when do you have to leave for your interview?" Y/N called from the kitchen. She had just gotten back from an important meeting. Which meant that she was wearing a black pencil skirt and a black blouse. And on her lips was a deep red lipstick. One that drove Dylan crazy.

Dylan was in their bedroom getting ready. "Uh like two hours." He called back. "Why?" He smirked wondering what she could possibly be asking for.

"I'm making lunch and I wanted to see if you had time to eat." She told him. Dylan came out of the room and walked into the kitchen when Y/N was standing with her back to him.

He slowly wrapped his arms around her body and laid his head on her shoulder. "I have time to eat..." He said. "You."

Y/N gasped. "Dylan!" She spun around and playfully his his shoulder.

Dylan slid his hands down to grip her hips. "Please, baby? Before I go?" He asked looking at her with puppy dog eyes. "You look so pretty in your skirt." He picked at the fabric and looked down at her feet that were bundled up in fuzzy socks. "And your socks have bunnies on them." He laughed, making her start to giggle. "And your lips..." He trailed off, using his thumb to touch her bottom lip.

Finally their lips met and their clothes were shed.

An hour and a half later, Dylan shot up in bed. He had fallen asleep. "Oh, shit." He said quietly. He looked beside him to see his beautiful Y/N still asleep. He didn't want to wake her so he quietly got up and went to find his clothes

After he got dressed, he kissed Y/N's cheek and left the apartment.

●○●○●○●○●

dylanobrienfanz

Liked by teenwolf4lfe, scottspack, hollandsdylan, and 50,982 more!

dylanobrienfanz this still was taken from Dylan's latest interview... CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S ON HIS NECK

Load 20,935 comments...

stilesobrien UM ARE THOSE HICKEYS OR LIPSTICK STAINS

dylanssho3rack who- what- when- why-

buzzcutboy dyl has a girlfriend??? Wtf

hoefordob can't tell if I'm mad sad or happy for the girl

dylismine calling all Instagram fbi agents to find this hoe

bbynewtmas UGH FUCK NOW MY DREAMS ARE RUINED

stuartxstiles whoever thay girl is she's lucky

●○●○●

y/ninsta

Liked by vinniehacker, joshuabassett, dylanssho3rack, and 34,522 more!

y/ninsta beep beep boop idk 😭

Load 20,935 comments...

stilesstinkysock I heard that she's the girl who lives in Dylan's apartment building

bbyderek IT'S HER

dylanssho3rack please step on me oml
- thehotgorl yk this is the girl who Dylan is dating right?

treebranchmistletoe bitch
- y/ninsta umm okay??

●○●○●○●

When Dylan got home he saw his girlfriend sitting on the couch looking very sad holding her phone in her hand. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"Have you looked in a mirror today?" She asked. Dylan shook his head and walked back towards the bathroom.

"Oh, shit!" He yelled. Y/N shut her eyes and shook her head. "Baby, I'm so sorry!" He said loudly as he walked back into the living room. "Let me see what they're saying." He said quietly, sitting next to her on the couch.

She handed him her phone and he began scrolling through the comments on her Instagram post. "Y/N..." He trailed off. "I'm so sorry."

Y/N shook her head. "It's not your fault. I can handle it."

Dylan shook his head and looked at her. "You shouldn't have to. This shit shouldn't be happening to you."

Dylan O'Brien | dylanobrien
I don't get how you guys can call yourselves fans of mine when you decide to bash someone who you don't even know just because I am dating her. It bullshit and I won't stand for it. I love Y/N L/N and you people hatinf on her won't change that

|
|

Dylan O'Brien | dylanobrien

Now all of you, leave her alone and shut the fuck up about it.

------------------------------

HEYYYYYYYY

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I'm back for this book of imagines! So, please pm me or comment requests so I can continue the flow of imagines about the wonderful Dylan O'Brien!

Also, sorry this one's short and might be shitty???

Okay love y'all

💜💜💜