Love Hurts - M.R

"Goodnight Mitch

"Goodnight Mitch."

Mitch POV

Y/N is the love of my life. But there's one problem. She's stan's daughter. There's also another problem. I'm four years older than her. She's 18! It's legal... anyway, her and I would always sneak around so her dad wouldn't find out and shoot me in the head.

I walked down the dark hallway leading to her room quietly so I didn't wake her dad up. I noticed her bedroom light was on so I smiled. When I got to her door I knocked quietly six times. That's the pattern we decided on to let her know it was me. I heard footsteps coming toward the door and I leaned on the door frame.

The door swung open with force causing me to stand up straight. Stan Hurley was standing in front of me. "Rapp... what the hell are you doing knocking at my daughter's door at eleven o'clock at night?" He questioned crossing his arms over his chest. Super intimidating might I say.

"I uh, was just coming to... see if she wanted to train with me..." I said slowly. I saw Y/N behind her dad, trying not to laugh at my pathetic excuse for a lie. She inhaled and re collected herself.

"Why would she do that?" He asked. He pulled me into the familiar room. But he didn't know it was familiar to me.

"Well dad, you're always telling me I should start learning how to defend myself at a young age. I'm eighteen, how much longer are you gonna keep me waiting?" Y/N chimed in. I nodded my head slowly.

"So I'm just now hearing that you want to learn to kill people?" Her dad asked looking between her and I.

"Well yeah..."

"Well what better teacher than your own blood huh? We'll start tomorrow." He said patting her back. As he was walking we heard him mumbling to himself about how happy he was that she was wanting to learn from him.

"Well... looks like I gotta go... I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." I said to her. She pouted and I gave her a quick kiss.

"I love you too."

"Rapp! Get out of my daughter's room!" We heard Stan yell. She giggled and I left her room.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

The next morning I woke up ready to help Stan train Y/N.

I made my way to the gym and heard grunting sounds. Then I saw her.

She had on a sports bra and a pair of athletic shorts. Her body was glistening with sweat, making her more attractive than ever. Her breathing was heavy but steady. She was sparring with one of the men. I couldn't help but check her out.

"Rapp!" My eyes were reluctant to peel off of her amazing body but they did anyway. Hurley was striding towards me. He probably noticed I was checking out his daughter bit he didn't say anything.