Bloopers - D.O.B

It's been a long day and we are all tired

It's been a long day and we are all tired. Dylan and I were waiting for our call to do our fight scene.

Him and I have been dating for a long time. Since Teen Wolf started actually. Everyone on set knew it too.

"Y/N! Dylan! Come on!" Jeff yelled. He picked his head off of my chest and we walked to the set hand in hand. Jeff looked at us and laughed. "You guys know you can't hold hands while filming right?" He asked us. Dylan laughed sarcastically and let go of my hand. I pouted a little bit but had to suck it up because we were starting to film.

I went and sat down at my starting place and Dylan got ready at the door to my character's room.

"Action!"

Dylan walked into the room and I was sitting reading a book.

"Hey Carly." He said. I jumped as I looked up from my book.

"Oh hey Stiles. Why are you here?" I said getting up. I should've watched were I was going because I tripped on a shoe! The set erupted with laughter and you laughed too. Dylan moved closer to you and picked you up.

"You okay baby?" Dylan asked. You nodded and looked at one of the cameras.

"It's all about the bloopers baby!" Everyone laughed more and you reset the scene.

"They call me two-take tanya. Let's go."

This one is really short cause I was in a rush! Sorry! There will be longer ones to come!