I miss you... - D.O.B

"So Dylan, what do you

"So Dylan, what do you..." Dylan stopped listening to the interviewer and instead thought about Y/N. He missed her with all of his heart. All he wanted was to hold her again. It has been four months since they saw each other.

"Dylan? Dylan! Did you hear the question?" The interviewer asked him. Thomas sangster was sitting next to him and he looked at Dylan knowingly.

"Sorry, what was the question?" Dylan finally asked after a long pause. "Sorry, got a little distracted." He chuckled.

"What do you think your favorite scene to film was?"

Dylan finished the interview and was walking out to the car with Thomas.

"You alright mate?" He asked grabbing Dylan's attention. He nodded his head.

"Yeah I'm just..."

"Thinking about Y/N? Yeah I know." He chuckled finishing his sentence. Dylan nodded his head as they got in the car. "You're bloody whipped mate."

"I know I just need to see her! Like now!" Dylan yelled. Little did he know Thomas had a suprise for him when they got back to the hotel.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Dylan and Thomas pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. They got into the lobby, Dylan's mind still on Y/N. They got to the room and Thomas told Dylan he'd be right back. Dylan stepped into the room and landed on his back on the bed. He decided to call Y/N. He flipped through his contacts until he stopped at Y/N's.

🔥🔥Babe🔥🔥

She always laughed at the contact but she had to admit she loved it. He clicked on it and instantly heard his favorite song playing faintly somewhere in the room.

"What the hell?" He mumbled to himself, getting off the bed. The he heard a door open behind him and he turned to see Y/N smiling brightly. She wore light denim jeans and a plain white t-shirt. He immediately ran to her and took her up in a suffocating hug. She laughed as he began to swing her around.

"Oh my God I could not stop thinking about you today!" He said into her neck.

"I missed you too Dyl! Thomas called me the other day and he said you've been really down, I wanted to come and cheer you up!" Y/N said as Dylan put her down.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." Dylan spazzed. She laughed.

"I love you too babe."

"Thomas got his own room for the night cause he didn't want to be Third wheel." She said as Dylan climbed on top of her.

"What were you saying about cheering me up?"