Sick Day - S.T

"Y/N! I'm leaving!" I called to my girlfriend Y/N. She was in my bedroom probably still sleeping. It was my second month at Google. I had done the internship last summer.

I heard her cough and sniffle and groan. I decided to go check on her before I left. I walked into the room and saw her bundled up in the blankets. She looked up at me, her eyes red and puffy. "You okay baby?" I asked her sitting on the bed next to her. She shook her head.

"I think I have the flu." She groaned sitting up. "I just don't feel good babe." She whined. I felt bad that I had to leave her here. I scooped her up and put her in my lap.

"It was hard enough having to leave you, now It's harder." I whispered to her as she nuzzled her face in my neck.

"Just don't go." She mumbled. I laughed as she kissed my neck softly. "I will get you sick so you can be off with me." She whispered. I chuckled and sat he straight up.

"Baby I have to go to work. Do you want a good birthday present?" I asked tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She shook her head.

"No... because you're the best birthday present." She said in the most adorable way. I smiled at her and sighed. I guess I'm staying in today." I said putting her back on the bed. I grabbed my phone and called Chetty to tell him that I couldn't come in. He understood and said okay.

That day was the best sick day.