Google - S.T

"When you uh, could've been- you could've been working?"

"Stuart Twombly!" Stuart's eyes met two Sharp y/e/c ones. "This is not the internship anymore! Where is the paperwork?" Stuart was back at Google after he finished senior year of college. He was the assistant to the head of the information department. She was Y/N Y/L/N. She wanted him to call her Ms. Y/L/N so he didn't think they were friends. Even though she was only six months older than him. She had an incredibly fast mind.

"I'm sorry, it's almost done." Stuart said putting the toy he was playing with down.

"Get it done! You don't have much time! I will not get fired because your brain still hasn't gone through puberty yet! You have an hour." She said and walked out of the office. She had on a red pencil skirt and a black button up tucked in. Her hair was left to fall on her shoulders. Stuart had always thought she was pretty, but he couldn't act on his feelings because 1. They work together and 2. She seemed so mean!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

An hour later Y/N walked into Stuart's office. Well Y/N's office that Chetty made her put a desk in for Stuart. She didn't want to but she had to.

"Are you done Twombly? I need those, right now."

Stuart looked up and handed her a small stack of papers. They felt like they were fresh off the printer. Then he continued to play on his phone. She almost walked out but then she stopped.

"So you've been on your phone for how long?" She asked with a smile trying to mask her anger.

He finally looked up again noticing her "trying not to be mad" look. "Just about twenty minutes." He said almost laughing at her trying not to blow up.

"When you uh, could've been- you could've been working?" She stuttered.

"I'm sorry I just needed a break." Stuart said. She ran a hand through her hair and breathed in deeply.

"From what!? From pressing the print button ten times!?" She yelled. She took a deep breath to compose herself.

"Why are you such a buz kill?" Stuart mumbled thinking she didn't hear it.

"I am not a buz kill! You wanna say that again? I'll have your shit packed in five minutes!"

"It's just jokes! But if you wanna prove it to me then come out and meet my friends tonight." He said with an expecting smile.

"First of all, Twombly, I don't have to prove anything to you and second... Tell me where and I'll think about it." She said with a sigh. Stuart smiled.

"I'll text you the address."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Y/N stood in front of her mirror contemplating if she should go and have fun.