Not Fat... Pregnant - D.O.B

"Babe! I have no idea what to were to your sister's birthday party! I don't wanna look fat!" You whined throwing a skirt on the ground. You huffed when Dylan stuck his head out of the bathroom.

"Y/N you're not fat, you're pregnant." He chuckled. You sat on the bed and tears began running down you're face.

"Ugh. I can't eat anything without wanting to puke it out every five minutes! And I look fat in anything I wear! Oh my God you must hate to look at me!" You sobbed letting the hormones get the best of you. Dylan walked out of the bathroom with a sad smile on his face.

"Baby, this is what we got married for. To start a family and to love each other." He started. "We wouldn't be doing this if something wonderful and amazing didn't come out of it in two months." He said lifting up your chin and wiping a tear away with his thumb. He placed a hand on your baby bump and rubbed circles on it with his thumb.

You smiled and giggled. "God, what is wrong with me?" You shook you're head.

"The only thing wrong is that you think you don't look good." He paused and leaned forward so he was centimeters away from your face. "I think you're incredibly beautiful - and hot." He whispered. The two of you kissed for a bit and then pulled apart. "Okay. Get dressed and then we'll leave."

And you did that. You got dressed in a lavender dress that stopped at mid thigh even with your bump.

°°°

At the party Julia and the rest of the O'Brien family made sure that you didn't do anything too strenuous so you sat with Dylan most of the time. The party wasn't anything but dancing and eating and some people drinking alcohol. You were not one of those people. Obviously.

When you got home you took those damn heels off and got into comfortable clothes. Dylan and you went to bed. You both fell asleep thinking about what to name your baby.

You loved Dylan O'Brien and you were glad that he was the father of your baby and the best husband in the world.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Heyyyyy, sorry this is so short but... How was it!?

What do you wanna read next? Let me know!