Jealousy - S.S

"Give me one good reason Stiles!"

"look I don't understand why you don't want me to go out with Theo! He seems perfectly normal! Not evil like you say he is!" Y/N yelled walking down the hallway of Becon Hills Highschool, her best friend Stiles hot on her heels. Y/N was new. Not new, new but she came last year. Stiles and Scott never told her about the super natural creatures living in Becon Hills.

"I just don't trust him!" Stiles argued as she stopped at her locker. She opened it and stuffed her books inside.

"Give me one good reason Stiles!" She said checking her hair in her locker mirror. She smoothed out her shirt and applied a layer of lipstick.

"Okay. I have to tell you something. Theo is a werewolf. So is Scott. And possibly any of our other friends are of the super natural kind." He said flailing his arms in the air.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Like literally she, couldn't believe the bullshit that he was feeding her. She slammed her locker closed and turned to face Stiles.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? You think I'm gonna believe that werewolves are real and they're living in Becon Hills? Are you serious right now?" She snapped. "Guess what? I'm gonna go out with Theo and you are not gonna stop me." She paused. "Honestly Stiles, are you five years old!?" She said and walked away. Stiles just stood there dumbfounded.

He didn't want Y/N to go out with Theo, not only because he was dangerous but, because he had the biggest crush on her.

°°°°°

Stiles sat in his Jeep waiting for Theo and Y/N to exit the school. Stiles was not the "stalker" type. But, he couldn't let Y/N get hurt. So he was sitting in the school parking lot with Scott sitting the passenger seat. He was taping the steering wheel with his finger tips.

"Stiles... Are you sure-" Scott was inturrupted.

"Yes! I'm sure he has something up his stupid little sleeve!" Stiles said rubbing his arm. Scott scoffed and sat back in the seat. "Oh Scott! There she is!" Stiles pointed to Y/N and Theo walking out of the school together. She had an obvious blush on her cheeks.

"Scott! What's he saying?" Stiles urged.

"He says he's not telling her where they're going... She can't wait... Stiles is an asshole." Scott joked. Stiles hit him on the back of his head looked back at Y/N. She was hugging Theo. When they pulled apart she left. Stiles scoffed at the goofy expression worn on Theo's face.

"Ohhh does someone have a crush?" Scott teased.

"Yes, actually and I don't want her to die going out with that." He said pointing at Theo still standing there smiling, watching Y/N drive away. Scott could literally smell the anger coming off of Stiles, He chuckled.

"Ok Scott, we are gonna follow them." Stiles explained, pointing at Theo and shaking his finger. Scott rolled his eyes and Stiles started the car.

°°°

Stiles and Scott were sitting outside the movie theater waiting for Theo and Y/N to come out. Scott rolled his eyes at the remarks Stiles made about Theo killing Y/N.

"Stiles for the last time! She isn't going to -"

"Look Scott! She's right there!" Stiles pointed to the entrance of the theater, hand in hand. Scott laughed as he could smell the anger bubbling up in him. They looked at the two as they talked. Stiles'eyes widened when Theo grabbed her chin and lifted it up. He leaned in and Stiles couldn't let it happen.

He slammed his hand on the horn. Theo and Y/N jumped apart. Y/N and Theo scanned the parking lot until their eyes fell on a familiar blue Jeep. She looked a Theo and put a hand on his chest. "I'll be right back." She said. Theo nodded and watched her walk towards the Jeep.

Stiles sunk down in his seat along with Scott. "Stiles she's mad. She's really mad." Scott warned. When she got to the driver's side door she threw it open.

"What the hell are you two doing here!?" She yelled. "Oh and Scott!? Why did you you bring him? Maybe he can turn into a big bad werewolf to fight off that one over there!" She said sarcastically, pointing at Theo, standing there with his hands in his pockets swaying side to side. Scott hit Stiles' arm.

"Y/N, I promise we did this to protect you." Scott said.

"From what!?" She yelled hitting the door of Stiles Jeep. Stiles let out a 'hey!'

"From that!" Stiles yelled pointing at Theo. His eyes were glowing yellow and he had class and fangs.

"Oh my..." Y/N said taking a step back. She stumbled as Theo began walking toward them. Stiles got out of the car after Scott. Theo and Scott stared each other down getting in a fighting stance. Scott grew fangs and claws and his eyes glowed red. Y/N couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Scott has c-claws. Theo has claws." Y/N stuttered.

"Yes they both have claws, glowing eyes and fangs. Now I have to get you out of here." Stiles said placing his hands on her waist, picking her up and placing her in the backseat of his Jeep.

"W-what about Scott?"

"He's an alpha. He'll kick that beta's ass." Stiles said starting the car. He drove away.

°°°°

When the two got in front of Stiles' house Y/N couldn't move.

"Stiles, I'm sorry. I should've believed you. I just don't understand any of it. And-" she was inturrupted by Stiles.

"Y/N, I like you." He blurted out. Y/N blushed and got wide eyed. "I like you so much. You're so great. I like your hair and I like your eyes and I think I love you." Stiles rambled.

"Stiles -"

"And I know you don't like me. And that's fine. I just wanted to let you know because seeing you with Theo tonight, almost kissing him and holding his hand, I was jealous because I want to do that with you. I want to kiss you and hold your freaking hand Y/N Y/L/N."

Y/N was smiling. "Stiles -"

"I'm sorry about today. You just deserve someone better than Theo -"

"Like you?"

"What?"

"You. You are better than Theo. And I've been trying to get over you because I never thought you liked me. That's the only reason I went out with Theo. You are the funny, sarcastic, really good looking boy who I've liked since I moved here last year." She paused. She was going to continue until Stiles leaned over and kissed her. It took a second for her to register what was happening but, she kissed him back.

They sat in Stiles' Jeep kissing for a while until Mr. Stilinski pulled up in the driveway. They pulled apart out of breath. "I should take you home right?"

"Yeah I guess but you have to explain all this super natural stuff tommorow. Okay?" Y/N said. Stiles nodded and kissed her again and then went to go tell his dad that he was taking Y/N home.

On their way to Y/N's house they talked about Scott and him being a werewolf. They pulled into her driveway and sat there for a few seconds.

"Hey thanks for following me today." Y/N said opening up the door. She walked all the way up her driveway and almost reached the door when Stiles hopped out of the car and called her name. She turned around and waited for Stiles to walk up her driveway.

When he got there he took both of her hands. "Do you uh- do you wanna - uh Jesus, do you wanna be my girlfriend!?" He yelled frustrated that he couldn't get it out faster. She wrapped her arms around Stiles neck and kissed him.

"Yes." She said between kisses.

"Great." Stiles groaned in between kisses mimicking her. They kissed for a while and then she went inside.

Stiles couldn't help but feel like he won.