When I first saw you - D.O.B

"Okay, so I can't top that but I'll try because i know you and I love a little healthy competition

"Okay, so I can't top that but I'll try because i know you and I love a little healthy competition."

"Hey Emma!" I said as my best friend and maid of honor came into my dressing room.

Today I was getting married. Becoming Mrs. O'Brien. Y/N Posey becomes Y/N O'Brien. Ohhhhh I like the sound of that!

I was standing in the mirror when Emma came up behind me. "How you feeling?" She asked rubbing my arms.

"I can't wait to do this. Wait! What if he doesn't want to do this!?" I said turning around. Emma had a funny expression on her face but I was too worried to laugh. What if he doesn't want to marry me?

"Sweetheart of course he wants to do this! Why would he not want to marry you!?" She yelled. Then we heard a knock at the door.

"If that's you Dylan, go away!" Emma yelled. I laughed as I turned back to the mirror.

"Nope! Just a brother wanting to see her sister!" I knew it was my brother Tyler.

"Come in!" I yelled. Emma left after Tyler came in to give us some Brother, Sister Time.

"Wow sis... You look..." He said. I got nervous.

"Horrible!? Oh my God, I look horrible don't I?" I yelled frantically picking up my vail.

"No no no no! You look amazingly breath taking." Tyler said placing his hands on my shoulders. "You look awesome." He said taking my vail and putting it on my head.

Now I was ready.

"Dad is coming to get you in a few minutes. I was sent up here to make sure you were ready and not trying to run away." He chuckled. "I'm so happy for you sis." He said taking me up in a hug. He kissed my cheek and then left. I let out a huge breath and sat down.

A few minutes later my dad came to the door and took me down to the sanctuary doors. All of my bridesmaids were in front of me. I smiled and my eyes became watery as I heard the music. Just a few more minutes and I would become one with the love of my life.

When my maid of honor started walking down the aisle my dad grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I love you and I'm so proud of you." He whispered in my ear. I giggled and looked towards the doors when the bride's music started. My heart began beating wildly.

Then the doors opened. I saw Dylan I a suit standing with his hands folded in front of him. When I caught his eye his mouth dropped open. His eyes became glass. My dad reminded me to start walking and I walked looking around at Dylan and mines family.

When I got to the altar my father looked at Dylan and whispered something in his ear. My dad patted him on the back as Dylan nodded.

Dylan took my hands in his and we stared into each other's eyes. The same eye that we fell in love with four years ago. And we keep falling deeper.