Chapter 19- Fixing that Spirit. :P

Yuki’s POV

Wow...That was fun, but my butt hurts from riding Ah-Un.

Why did I stop riding in the first place? Oh wait... I stopped riding horses ever since I decided to stay at home instead of going outside to play.

Ah... Now my butt really hurts, ow.... I don’t think it would hurt me to ride after not riding so long.

Mental note to self, never ever ever ride with Sesshomaru again, unless you want to die!!!

Ow.... My poor butt. I hate Sesshomaru so much.... That sadist demon TT^TT

“What are you thinking?”

Ah speaking of the demon, I forgot he’s right next to me the whole time after our ride.

“Nothing...” I muttered. “My butt hurts.”

Apparently hiding what I’m thinking from him doesn’t work, I’ve learned that the hard way.

He chuckled. “Hn.”

“It’s not funny!! Whose fault do you think it is?” I asked, glaring at him, pouting.

“Yours.” He replied, closing his eyes then opened them.

I puffed my cheeks. “It was yours for making Ah-Un run so fast even though you agreed not to make Ah-Un go so fast!” I stated , crossing my arm across my chest.

“Angry already?” He asked almost in a mocking tone.

“No. I’m not, it doesn’t matter anyway.” I replied and turned a corner in the chestnut brown and creamy white corridor, not really paying attention to where I’m going.

Idiot.

“Where are you going?”

I stopped in my tracks and thought about it.

Where am I going?.....I don’t know....

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know and I don’t care.” I said and continued walking down the hall.

“Yuki.”

“Yes?” I turned around once again, sort of annoyed.

“Come.”

I stared at him in disbelief. Is he seriously telling me to go to him when I walked away from him myself?! I’m so not going to listen to him.

“No, I don’t want to.” I replied.

“Why are you mad?” He asked as he walked towards me.

“Nothing. I’m tired that’s all.” I sighed.

“Is that all?” Sesshomaru questioned as he stopped in front of me.

I nodded. “And it’s very soul irking when you’re towering over me.”

He smirked and towered over me some more.

“You’re doing this on purpose aren’t you?” I asked as I felt a vein pop. His smirk turned cocky for a second then changed to a very satisfying look. “So you’re really doing this on purpose aren’t you?”

“Mmhmm.”

“I want to hurt you so bad right now that I’ll make sure you won’t be able to have any kids.” I hissed threatening, trying to control my temper the best I can.

“It doesn’t matter. At least I’ll still have you.” Sesshomaru said calmly as he pressed his lips on mine then pulled away. “Besides, you can’t even hurt me.”

He’s really asking for it, this idiot! “Who said I can’t?”

“Then prove it.”

“Wha? Hey!!! Put me down!!! Sesshomaru, I demand you to put me down right now!!!!” I demanded as the devil threw me over his shoulders.

“Hm? What?”

“Put me down!!!”

“What?”

“I know you heard me!!! Put me down!!! You know I hate being thrown over the shoulder!!” I said, kicking him.

“Hm?”

I hate him so much!!! o>x<o

“Sesshomaru, put me down!!! I’m sorry for threatening you!!! I’m sorry so put me down already!!!” I whined, closing my eyes.

Apparently as a demon, I feel pathetic about myself. I’m afraid of some things that humans are afraid of even if it doesn’t affect me. And I don’t act like a demon at all, I was told that I act more like human than demon.

It makes me wonder if Mother was half-demon or full? Or whether I was a human in my past life or not. But right now that really doesn’t matter because..... this demon still haven’t put me down yet!

“And?”

“Nothing, just put me down already.” I muttered.

“No.”

“Why?”

“I don’t feel like it.”

“I ha---”

“What are you two doing?” A very annoying voice asked.

I somehow managed to look over Sesshomaru’s shoulder and saw a very...angry Mina. And I don’t really care about why she’s angry either.

“Uh...Enjoying ourselves?” I said as Sesshomaru finally put me down on the floor.

Her eyes twitched at my reply as she walked towards us quickly. “I did not ask for your answer! Keep your mouth shut! Sesshomaru, answer me. What are you doing with this...flat-chested, ignorant girl!”

F-flat-chested? Well I’m sorry that my chest is very small and why are you even concerned about how big or small my chest is?

“Mina, what right do you have to question me in that tone and manner?” Sesshomaru asked coldly, from behind, sending chills down my spine.

“T-that is...I--”

“You have no right or position to say or question me or Yuki. I will not forgive you next time you dare say something out of your place! Get out of my sight.”

Mina stared at Sesshomaru, there is a small hint of fear in her eyes and tears as she turned and ran off.

I don’t know if I’m in my right mind or not but I actually feel bad for her.... I don’t think I’m in my right mind at all right now....

“Sesshomaru...Isn’t that bit too harsh on her?” I asked, still staring down the corridor like Mina is still standing there.

“Does it matter?” He questioned, a slight annoyance in his tone.

“I don’t know....But if that was me just now... Will it matter to you?”

“Of course. What is your point exactly?”

I turned around and looked at him,blankly. “Go apologize to Mina, please. Just tell her you don’t mean it or...or well just think of something.”

“Why should I? I hope you realize that I don’t apologize to anyone at all. And you’re telling me to apologize to the girl who I finally got rid of?”

“Just go apologize already, jeez! She look like she’s going to die when you told her to get out of your sight.” I sighed.

My head hurts from thinking so much about this. Maybe this will make Mina become more clingy to Sesshomaru but that look on her face....I know that feeling before Sesshomaru appeared in my life. The feeling of not wanting to live anymore.

“No. I don’t this, you are very annoyed by Mina also, so why do you want me to apologize to her? What are you thinking?” Sesshomaru asked glaring at me.

“Nothing is wrong with me. I just feel bad for her that’s all.”

“Then you should talk to her yourself. I will not apologize to her.” Sesshomaru stated as he turned around and walked away.

“Fine! I’ll talk to her myself then.” I mumbled and head toward the direction where Mina had run off to.

Is he having a bad day or something? Is it that hard to apologize to someone? He acts like he’ll die if he just apologize to her! At least try to understand her feelings first. I don’t want to talk to him anymore, not until he apologizes.... Why do I care if he apologize to Mina or not? She was trying to steal my husband from me first, but....

…..

“What do you want?!” Mina snapped as soon as she sense my presence in her room.

“Are you okay?” I asked, as I sat next to her.

She had wrapped herself into her blanket.

“Look here, just because Sesshomaru loves you doesn’t mean that I need your pity! I don’t need, do you understand?! I hate it when people pity me. Especially ones like you, who act all sweet in front of Sesshomaru and then do evil stuff to others!!” She hissed, moving away from me.

This girl...is very helpless.

“Okay, first I’m not like that kind of person. Second, I act however I want in front of Sesshomaru without a second thought. Third, I don’t pity you at all! I just...know how you feel right now.” I sighed, bringing my legs to my chest.

“How would you know how I feel?! If it was not for you, Sesshomaru would have fallen in love with me! It’s all because of you!”

“It’s easy to find someone to blame everything on, isn’t it?” I asked, resting my chin on my knee. “Actually...even if I never met Sesshomaru, he probably still wouldn’t fall in love with you either way.”

Mina narrowed her eyes at me and twitched. “What do you mean?”

“Oh come on, it’s Sesshomaru we’re talking about here. He do whatever he wants to, that sadistic devil.” I sighed. “So how much do you love him?”

“A lot, more than you love him. I will die for him.”

“Die for him, huh? Don’t worry, you’ll find someone who you’ll love more than Sesshomaru sooner or later.”

“How would you know?”

“Because I’ve been through the same thing, maybe worst. I fell in love with a human before maybe as long as a hundred years ago but he was killed. Since then I thought I wouldn’t be able to live anymore but my brother and sister and Father helped me get through it. Even though I was able to let go of the desire to chase after that person, I wasn’t able to let go of my feelings for him. But then Sesshomaru stepped into my life.”

“So you two just fell in love like that?”

“I wish. I actually hated Sesshomaru when I first met him because he acts all high and mighty. I was really about to kill him that one day. And I was going to run away from home too but that didn’t work out too well.” I explained, thinking back to the time when I first met Sesshomaru.

Mina stared at me like I was a wild kid. “You actually planned to kill Sesshomaru?! Just what type of fiancee were you?!” She shouted, her jaws dropped.

“Um.... Very wild, not interested in anything, do whatever that comes to my mind first, and block everyone out?”

“You are insane....”

“Oh, you just realized that?”

“No I just realized that! I can’t believe it! Sesshomaru actually chose to marry a wild child!”

“Ahem...I’m not a wild child, I just acted a bit out of control.” I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

Maybe I should have listened to Sesshomaru and left her alone? My head really hurts right now....

“Yes you are!!! A girl don’t do whatever that comes to mind first! You’re suppose to think before you do anything! You really were a wild child!” Mina said, pointing at me with her index finger.

“You know.... you should get your finger out of my face before I bite it off?” I said, shaking in irritation.

“Oh, please do as you like, that way I can prove that you’re a wild child.”

“You are really chopping my nerve string.” I sighed, taking a deep breath in. “Well you’re back to normal alright.”

“What?”

“Oh nothing, it’s good to see you back to normal.” I said as I got up and head for the door.

“Oh and just so you know, just because you helped relieve my stress doesn’t mean that I gave up on dear Sesshomaru! Just watch, I’ll steal him from you soon!!”

I turned around and shake my head at her. “I would love to see that happen.” I said, then left.

Hmm...That felt good, but now I have to deal with the angry Sesshomaru... What should I do? I know I was forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do... but I still tried to force him into doing it. I wonder if he’s still mad at me.

“Oh well, I won’t know unless I talk to him right?~” I asked myself out loud as I walked down the empty corridor. “I never thought that it would be this creepy to walk down an empty corridor by myself...”

This is very creepy...... I wish Sesshomaru is with me right now.

…......

I hear foot-steps... It’s probably my imagination... Or is it?  Ah...No, it’s not my imagination... Ah...what should I do? I don’t have any weapon with me at all... Find Sesshomaru, duh!

Without another thought I took off running to find Sesshomaru. But the footsteps get closer every second. I just kept running until I felt someone grabbed my wrist and I just freaked out and back kicked that person without looking at them.

“Are you that angry with me?”

I looked over my shoulder as my knee gave in. “Do not ever sneak up behind me ever!! I almost had a heart-attack because of you!” I stated as Sesshomaru wrapped his arm around my waist supporting my weight.

“Hm?”

“Just don’t sneak up on me ever again! My heart almost jumped out of my chest!” I said, taking a deep inhale to calm my nerves down.

“How did your conversation with Mina went?” Sesshomaru asked, completely ignoring what I just told him.

“It went pretty good actually, she’s back to her usual self....I think?” I replied, as I stood up now that my nerves have calmed down a bit.

“Is that so?” I nodded as Sesshomaru removed his arm from my waist. “That’s good. Should we go?”

“Go...where?” I asked, staring at him questioningly.

“Dinner. Did you forget?”

“Oh yeah.... I completely forgot about the time. Haha.” I laughed nervously, scratching the back of my head.

Sesshomaru just shook his head and walked ahead of me.

Well at least he’s not mad anymore.

===========================================================================================================================

So I managed to get over the stressful event sooner than I thought. I actually just slept through it for a day, haha ^^. Yeah I know, I’m weird like that. But then again it wasn’t really worth it anymore so I decided to finish typing and update this chapter earlier than I had planned. I hope you enjoy this chapter.