Chapter 20: Peace at Last....or Not

Mina's POV

"So have you decided on what you want to do next?" Kimi-sama asked.

I thought about it for a moment. "Yes, I'm going to find someone who is going to treasure me and put up with me all the time." I said.

A small smile appeared on her lips. "I see, so you've let go of Sesshomaru?"

"Well sort of but not all the way! I mean if there's a chance to steal him from her, I will take that chance without any regrets!" I stated without thinking.

"If you have decided to let go then you should know that when you want it back, it will be harder than the past."

I nodded. "And I'm ready for the challenge!"

I think I should thank that annoying girl for talking some sense into me and stuff. Sesshomaru will always be my first love, now I just have to let him go and find my real mate. Hopefully, I can have a better luck than her or about the same luck.

"You sure have grown. Before you leave, do you want to see Sesshomaru or Yuki to bid them farewell?" Kimi-sama asked.

I pondered for a minute. "It won't hurt to bid them farewell but I'm going to go bother Yuki a bit before I leave. Excuse me." I said as I walked out the room.

I walked towards the scent of the annoying girl. It lead me to the garden but then her scent got completely mixed up...no, it is completely hidden by the scent of the plants as if they had become one. That was until I spotted Sesshomaru's ugly, green imp, screaming things at the top of his lungs at a huge tree. I look up at the tree and spotted the wild girl up there, making stupid faces at the imp.

Does Sesshomaru really like this type of girl? Or is something wrong with his taste bud? Either way, I don't think I want to know.

I walked towards the imp slowly and sighed as I get what the imp was screaming about. This helpless girl don't know how to climb back down and she refuses to jump down because the imp is not strong enough to catch her. Also because she won't be able to land properly since she is wearing a kimono.

"You know, if you don't know how to climb down from a tree you should never have climbed it in the first place!" I stated.

T_T How helpless is this girl exactly?

"That's the whole point! I want to climb this tree so I did and I don't remember how I climbed up here! If I do, I wouldn't be up here right now!!!" She shouted back, hugging the tree like her life depends on it.

"Well you never should've climbed the stupid tree in the first first, you scatter brain!"

"My brain is not scattered for your information, Missy!!! And I'm happy I climbed the tree cause the sight up from here is way more beautiful than looking directly at your ugly face!"

No she didn't just say that!

"Know what! Bring your ass down here and we're going to fight!" I shouted, pointing at her in anger.