Chapter 14

Yuki's POV

Sesshomaru's grip loosen after what he just said.

Me being me, of course got up and begin wandering around since I have nothing to say to him back. I decided to walk around and trying to see if I can find any fruits. I need a few fruits a day because I have an abnormal craving for them.

One thing I love about being a yokai....Is that I understand what the animals are saying! Awkward thing is I never asked them to give me directions before. I followed a pair of birds to an few wild apple trees and decided to bring some back for the others to Aiko.

But in the end... I had them bring it back to Aiko because I spotted a tiger cub....and started chasing it around like an idiot. And before I know it, it was dusk already.

If I don't get back soon.... I have a feeling that I'll be murdered bu Aiko, no worse, Sesshomaru!

Creating a barrier around me, I began to run back to where the others are. Jaken is with Ah-Un be the campfire, Aiko is talking with Sesshomaru at the far end of the campfire, a few feet away from the campfire.

They... look so perfect next to each other.

The hell is wrong with me?! Why am I thinking about this?!

"You finally came back!" Jaken stated, crossing his arms.

Aw snap! When did I remove my barrier?! "Hush!" I growled.

"Where were you all this time?" Sesshomaru asked appearing in front of me already.

Damn his abnormal speed! 

All of a sudden I remembered what happened this morning and backed away quickly  as I made eye contact with him. "N-none of your business!"

I kept my distance from him for the past few days. Sometimes I wonder why seeing Aiko and Sesshomaru together gives me a heartache every now and then but the reason is defiantly no that I like him if you were wondering! No, I DO NOT like him!

Argh!!!!! Tomorrow is that day again and this place is pretty close to his grave, I suppose I can get there if I move fast enough. This is great, old pain plus new pain, the hell is going on with me?!

"--ch out!" Aiko shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts but it was a little too late.

"Ouch!" I bumped into a stupid tree. What is wrong with me?

"Are you okay?" She asked, seriously freaked out.

I nodded and rubbed my forehead. Sesshomaru just continued walking, he's rather cold lately..... Why the hell do I care?

That night, I managed to sneak away after everyone fell asleep and went to visit Kenji's grave. I sat on the ground and told him everything that. Just when I was about to tell him what had happened recently, tears started falling.