Chapter 17: Mina's Arrival

Yuki's POV

I sat there staring into space while Sesshomaru is well being Sesshomaru, filling out his paper works. His cousin, Mina, came just a few days ago and she DOES NOT like me. Not that I care whether she like me or not, as long as Sesshomaru loves me, who cares what others think.

But I really hate her and find her annoying, reason number one: she would always be in our bedroom no matter what and it's getting annoying to the point where I want to kill her! And she's in here since this morning!

Reason number two: She keep on trying to flirt with Sesshomaru and it's not cute! 

Reason number three: She doesn't give us any god dammit privacy at all!!!!!!!

So...Like I was saying, I don't like her either. I wonder how is someone as annoying as her related to Sesshomaru. It's so totally unrealistic.

"Sesshomaru!!!! Play with me, okay?! You've been in here everyday ever since I came!!! Are you avoiding me or something?" Mina asked in her squeaky annoying voice. Isn't it so obvious? "It's boring in here just doing paperwork all day and that girl is just staring at things."

.....Okay...That just kinda cross the line. "You know, I wish you can just shut your mouth up for a day or two since your voice is so squeaky!" I snapped at her. She stared at me shocked. "Also I'm not staring at things, I'm thinking about things."

Jeez this girl have no brains at all! I wonder how does Sesshomaru ignore her and does his paperwork at he same time.

"Sesshomaru play with me! She's mean!" Mina whined and stick her tongue out at me

Okay....I need to get out of here before I really start snapping. Ah.... My poor patience line is burning near it's end. "I'm going for a walk." I sighed as I got up and head for the door.

"Watch your steps." Sesshomaru said.

"I'm not a child!" I stated and walk out the room. Actually I don't want to leave them alone but then I might end up killing Mina if I don't leave the room anytime soon. I headed for the garden since usually there would be no one there.

------------------------

Maybe not....-_-

"Hello Yuki, would you like to join me?" Haha-ue (mother) asked enjoying her tea.

Why is she out here today? Can't I get a day of peace for one? "Sure......" I want to walk away so bad right now......

"So where is Sesshomaru?" She asked.

"Doing his paperwork and keeping Mina occupied." Before I kill her that is. -_-

"Mina is very lively isn't she."

"Yes she is too lively." Lively to the point where she is so oh my goodness annoying that makes me want to kill her so damn bad if that's what your saying.