Final

"Sesshomaru... I'm really sorry, I really am..." I murmur into his chest. My eyes begin to sting with the sensation of tears forming as I held onto him tightly.

Sesshomaru pets my head gently. Almost too gentle. It made me think of the dream I just had. "A nightmare?" I shook my head 'no'. "Tell me, why are you apologizing and crying?"

"Because... I'm an idiot... I forgot about you. I rewrote my memories. I replaced you with someone who didn't exist. I made myself forget everything about you and your existence only so I will feel better! And – mhn!?" I looked at Sesshomaru in surprise when his lips covered mine suddenly, my eyes widening. C-can't breathe...

"You finally remembered..." Sesshomaru looks at me, his eyes wider than it has ever been. I've never seen Sesshomaru open his eyes this wide before... But it's also pretty adorable, hehe.

I nodded. "Yeah. Sorry it took me forever to remember..." I look away bashfully.

"I don't mind. I made you fall in love with me all over again. Even if you rewrite your memories again." He grabs a couple strands of my hair and kissed the end. I feel my face burn in embarrassment and at his boldness. I mean he's always bold but this is the first time he's ever done something like this. "Your face is red."

"W-w-whose fault do you think it is that my face is red!?" I shouted in embarrassment, punching Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru just smirked and pulled me to him, my head resting on his chest. Even though I can hear his heart beat, my heart is beating faster than ever like it's ready to jump out of my chest any moment from now.

"Then I will take the responsibility." No sooner had he said that, he pushed me down onto the bed and pinned me under him. "No escaping."

He smirked. I could only feel myself glow brighter than an apple under him at this point. Before I could protest, Sesshomaru kissed my neck – nibbling on my sensitive areas only. A swirl of emotions unleashes within me, the most notable one was desire. The desire to be held by Sesshomaru and only him. I didn't realize that we were undressed until I felt Sesshomaru's cold hands on my waist.

"Your hands are cold..."

"Then warm me up." Sesshomaru says as he continues to leave a trail of kisses all over my body. His hand stokes up and down my inner thighs.

He's teasing me again...

"IS IT TRUE?! DID YUKI FINALLY WAKE UP?!" the door opened suddenly, slamming loudly against the wall. I tensed up immediately as Sesshomaru threw a blanket over us.

"Oh... Uh... Sorry for interrupting!" It was Natsume's voice. Following that was the slamming of the door and footsteps running down the corridor.

"He never changes." Sesshomaru hisses, glaring at the door.

"Ha...haha." I don't know why I'm laughing but for reason I can't help but laugh at this situation. Sesshomaru turns his glare to me instead of the door this time. "I'm sorry, haha."

"I'm not stopping." Sesshomaru says, kissing me; picking up from where we were interrupted.

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

"You've remembered everything?" Father asks, worry in his voice.

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm sorry about everything that happened afterwards."

"It's fine. We are just happy that you've finally remembered everything." Father smiled.

"Yeah. Sesshomaru, you need to help Yuki with her memory manipulation. She always makes a mistake like making me into a bad guy and then I have to pretend to be the bad person." Umi huffed.

I sweat-dropped. "I'm sorry..."

Sesshomaru doesn't say anything but just pets me on my head.

"Oh!!! And we have to celebrate that Sesshomaru and Yuki have finally-"

"Natsume." Sesshomaru glares at him. I looked down at my hands as my face warms up. Everyone looked at us and grinned.

"Alright! We will have a celebration tonight! Yuki and Sesshomaru can go rest! Leave everything to us!" Father declares, pushing Sesshomaru and I out of the main hall. I could only stare at the closed door in shock.

"Let's go." Sesshomaru grabs my hand and leads me away. "You are not allowed to use your power anymore."

"Fiiine." I sulked.

"You can't run away either."

"I never thought about running away."

"Good. If you do, you will be punished." His voice is harsh.

"Please spare me." I sighed, when I suddenly remembered something. "Oh! You can't go missing, Sesshomaru! Promise me that! If you ever go on a trip again take me with you! Or keep me informed about where you are once in a while! And... and... and..."

"I'll take you with me everywhere. You are too clumsy to be left alone." Sesshomaru sighed. I puffed my cheeks out clearly not happy with what he just said. He turns around suddenly, cupping my face in his hands. "I won't let you runaway ever. You are mine and only mine."

Butterflies begin to flutter in my stomach. My heart beats faster, bursting in happiness. I smiled at Sesshomaru. "Yeah!"

-------