Are You Right For Me?~Sesshomaru Love Story~ Chapter 6

Yuki's POV

 This....woman, if she were to become my mother.... I would rather kill myself! Goodness gracious why is my life so hard this woman is going to be the end of me....maybe? Ah...so much for my marriage that  don't even have love. T_T

"Mm....Looks like I will have to school you very strictly myself, are you fine with that Soku?" Sesshomaru's mother said smiling.

....This woman is mad....How can she smile so much? I bet she will have a lot of wrinkles when she get old. T.T

"I am very fine with that." Father replied smiling.

I AM NOT FINE WITH THAT AT ALL!!! I repeat I AM NOT fine with that at all!!!! Why can't I have a say in this?! Every time I get to say something, they won't approve it and I am NOT happy about that!

"Ok, now let's get the ceremony started!" She stated, like nothing happened.

I need to remember her name but I really don't feel like it.... I'm just going to be lazy and not remember her name until I feel like it, and now the damn ceremony is going to start soon? Are you serious? I need a break from them.....T_T

"Alright!" Aiko said, putting my hand with Sesshomaru's............

"What....the....hell...? Why do we need to hold hands?" I asked.

"Cause you need to." She replied.

"I object!!!!" Natsume said.

I nodded in agreement.

"Your opinion is not needed. : ) " Aiko said, tying him up.

.................WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love my damn life! After going through several rituals, I felt sick! They made me drink sake (alcohol or wine for those who do not know) and I hate the taste! And then they pushed us into my room....which is full of red and white decorations right now... I'm going to kill the one who did this to my bedroom. No wonder they locked my room door to prevent me from destroying it.... 

I ran into the bathroom the minute I felt a sudden urge to vomit from drink a cup of sake.... God.... I hate my life right now...... I don't feel too good... My head's spinning...

--------------------------------------------[ The Next Day]-----------------------------------------------

I got woke up due to a sudden and violent shaking from Aiko... T_T'''

"What do you want?!" I asked, irritated.

My head hurts... And I feel real sick! ..... And why am I in bed? The last thing I remember was being in the bathroom...puking.... 

That bastard better not do anything to me last night!

"How long do you plan to sleep? Get up and take a bath." Aiko said.

"Fine." I mumbled as I got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Not that one!" She stated.

"Wh--y.....*slams the door shut* What the hell?!" I shrieked.

Why is that bastard in there?!

"I told you...." Aiko mumbled.

 I slapped myself mentally. Why must weird things happen to me all the time?! Like first it's marrying a guy I don't even know or like! And now!.... Now I just went into the bathroom and a half naked guy in the tub?!!What is going to happen in my damn life?!..... Well to it. T_T I don't think I will want to know.

"You should've said so earlier!!!" I shouted.

She smirked. "So, do you like what you saw?"

..... I have a sudden urge to kill her right now....not good. "I saw nothing that interests me."

Her smirk grew wider as she left the room..... I feel like she planned the whole thing out. O_o'' I sighed as I threw my head backwards, only to bump into someth-one.... And you know who it is too, don't you?

 "Put a damn shirt on." I mumbled, palm-facing myself.

"It's my body, woman." He replied.

"Whateve---......How did I end up in the bed this morning?" I asked. "You....didn't do anything to me did you?"

"I'm not interested in a girl with undeveloped body."

Is he insulting me or he just want to pick a fight?!

I flipped him off and left the room to use the other bathroom. My soul is extremely irked right now... I want to beat someone up so bad...

 "Damn!" I grumbled as I walked into the other bathroom.

Aya (a maid) was preparing the bath and bowed as she saw me. "Do you want me to help you bath?"

.... I am not a child!!! "No...please leave." I grumbled, controlling my anger.

Aya nodded and left as soon as she can. I undresses myself quickly and jumped into the warm bath water, splashing water everywhere. 

Ah.... Warm baths are always so relaxing, nothing is better than a nice warm bath... So peaceful :). So peaceful...and soothing...and... What the hell is wrong with me?! I think I'm going to go nuts soon if I get involved in anyone more nonsense. T_T

Then...out of the blue, the picture of Sesshomaru in the tub, half naked popped up in my head....What the hell was that?!!!!

I need to relax...relax, relax, relax, relax!!!!!!! God, I can't even relax anymore..... What happened to my peace?!!!!! T_T

......... I'm going to murder someone if I don't get my peace back..... Damn...Not even the warm bath is helping me relax anymore.

I put a new kimono on as I got out the tub... Another damn fancy one, what is wrong with them?! I'm going to go mad pretty soon....

"Why does my life have to be so difficult?" I mumbled as I  walked out the bathroom with a towel on my head.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatsha think, sorry if it's short.