Are You Right For Me?~Sesshomaru love Story~ Chapter 3

Natsume's POV

I will not allow Yuki to marry a guy she does not know nor love. Unless they beat me or not and then I will kill the bastard before Yuki marries him!

“Brother?! Hello? Is anyone home or is this an empty nut shell here?” Yuki said snapping me out of my thoughts.

“What?”

“You look like you want to kill someone...who is your next target?” A smirk formed across her face.

“What are you talking about? I'm not planning to kill anyone.” I lied.

If she were to find out that I want to kill someone...I would not know what she would do.

She looked at me with a look that read 'I don't believe you at all'. “If I find that you are lying to me, I will hate you forever!”

“Yeah, yeah, I know...Should we go back? It is getting pretty late.”

“Why? It's only midnight.”

It's only midnight...this girl have no idea what so ever that night time is the most dangerous time for girls to be out. ^^' “You need to go to bed!”

“.....I don't feel like it, besides I will be sleeping in Aiko's room, no?”

“My room?”

“No thanks, I want my room. T>T”

“...You know, I'm getting ready to choke you right?”

“Really? I can't wait to be choked.”

I think there's something wrong with this little sister of mine.

“Oh and there is nothing wrong with me.”

“I didn't say anything about that *sweat drop*”

“You were probably thinking about it.”

“No, I was thinking about something else.”

“Such as?”

“That's a secret!”

“Tch, you're really stingy, good bye.”

“Where are you going this time?”

“I'm going to sleep! Goodnight!”

This little girl...I think I doted her a little too much...

~Yuki's POV~

It's so quiet at night that this palace looks like it's hunted...but who cares, I enjoy the silence. Now the main problem...should I go to Aiko's room or my room? I'll just check if anyone's in my room first, if there is then I'll go use one of the guests' room!

...Don't sound like anyone's inside, that's grea—t... WHY IS THE DOOR LOCKED?! Fine, I just have to go to one of the guest room now.

….........................................................

The bed in the guest room are always so comfortable, it's so comfy and soft. I hope everything will be solved by tomorrow, I really don't want to marry some guy I don't even know!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Srry it's so short ^.^ I'm having a hard time typing since I'm starting to work at my job soon but I'll try to type more often so I can post my stories faster. ^^' I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and again I'm sorry that it's so short.