34

And I keep running into people I don't want to see! I let out a sigh of frustration as I run into Sesshomaru. He's looking in the opposite direction so I doubt he even realize that I'm here. Good, I can leave without having to talk to him! Or so I thought as I turned to leave, he turned around, his face expressionless as usual.

"Running away?" He said, unusually calm.

I shrugged. "From you. Yeah." I nodded. It was a lie. I'm running from that suitor I have to meet tonight. Although I don't get why I have a suitor but my siblings are older and they don't have suitors... Life isn't fair!!! It's frustrating that so much is happening in such a short time and there is no way that I can comprehend everything that has happened recently. It's stupid.

"Or the man you have to meet tonight?" His question caught me off guard.

"W-what?! How do you know?" I asked, shocked. I mean I don't even remember that I have to meet some random guy tonight until I was reminded but he knows?! Where on earth have I been?!

Sesshomaru walk over to me, he stopped when he's in front of me but leaned over until our face is a couple of centimeters away. I think the world stopped moving, it was very quiet. No wait, it's my mind that stopped working. I don't like this feeling. It makes me feel helpless.

"I was there too." He says. I felt myself pull away from himself unconsciously, creating some space between us. He grabbed my arms and pulled me closer, close enough to whisper in my ears. "Remember, you are mine. No one can have you."

A shiver went down my spine. Anxiety or excitement? I don't know. Do I want to figure it out? No, no I don't! Although the way he's speaking as if I'm an item pisses me off.

"First, I am NOT yours. Second, I decide who can 'have' me." I rolled my eyes at him. The something clicked in my head. "Wait, no. I take that back. I am my own person. No one can have me. What the heck was I thinking??? Gosh this is so stupid or did I get dumber?? Maybe I should start reading but I hate reading. Maybe I'm dreaming? But to dream about this demon here is just... Something must be wrong with m-"

My eyes widened when Sesshomaru's lips claimed mine. It wasn't gentle like the first time... WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THE FIRST TIME HE KISSED ME?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I SHOULD BE TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM MEETING A RANDOM PERSON TONIGHT!!!! HOW DID IT COME TO BE LIKE THIS?! Wait... This means I'm not dreaming?!!!!!

I grabbed his sleeves, squeezing my eyes shut. I couldn't breath as the kiss became more aggressive. His hand wrapped around my waist while the other behind my head, to prevent me from running away I suppose. A million things ran through my mind but I couldn't focus on any of them except that the beating of my heart has become faster and louder. My mind blanked out, all I know right now is I should hate this but I'm not. Odd. Sesshomaru pulled away just before I think I was going to pass out from the lack of oxygen. I grasped onto Sesshomaru firmly as I gasped for air. My lungs burned from oxygen entering again but not as bad as my face. I feel like I could collapse any moment now.

"Do you still think you are dreaming?" His voice is still calm but something was different. It sounded a little thicker than normal but he isn't gasping for air like I am. Did he kiss me just to prove that I am not dreaming?

I bit my lips, not sure how to answer him. More like words aren't coming to me. My thought process is a hot mess right now, I can't even get a single thought out. I looked at the ground, my face is still burning. I can't believe myself but I can't bring myself to look at Sesshomaru for some reason.

"Yuki-"

"No! Don't say my name, you demon! My mind is a mess because of you! Why would you do that, you idiot! I don't even know what's going on with me because of you!" I covered my ears as my eyes sting with the sensation of tears forming from frustration and clueless of why my mind is a mess. No, I know why. I don't want to admit it. I don't...

Sesshomaru peeled my hands away from my ears, gently like he was handling something fragile. It surprised me how gentle he can be. "You are not dreaming, crybaby. You and I are both demons, like it or not. Don't cry." He wiped my tears away with the sleeve of his kimono. The flames in my cheeks refuse to go away.

"It's your fault..." I grumbled.

"I merely reminded you who you belong to."

Frustration...

"I only belong to mys-" his lips claimed mine before I can finish my sentence. But it wasn't aggressive this time. He pulled away soon.

Irritation...

"Who do you belong to?" It wasn't a question, despite him asking.

Excitement and anxiousness.

"I said I don't-" I was cut off again by his lips.

Heart throb...

"I...hate you so much..." I trailed off once he pulled away. I hate how he can stir so much emotions in me at once that it frustrates me to no end. So much that I don't even know what is wrong with me. So much emotions that I don't want to know or experience. I hate how he brought those to me in such a short time. I hate how he make me feel like someone I don't know even though it's still myself, another side of myself that I haven't realized had existed*.

"Yeah." Although his reply is short but his embrace is warm.

I give up... I just can't win against him.

Just as my body relaxed, Sesshomaru lifted me up in his arms. "H-Hey!!! I didn't say you can lift me! Put me down!"

"We're leaving." He began to walk towards the castle.

"H-hey!! That's not where I wanted to go!!!" I complained but Sesshomaru completely ignored me. In the end, he scared the guy away in less than five minutes. It was very impressive to see someone older than Sesshomaru to be scared and ran away. He's a demon beyond a demon if that makes any sense.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I opened my eyes slowly. Adjusting to the light like I haven't been awake in forever. The first thing I saw was the ceiling before I realized that I was in my own room. That was a dream...? I sat up slowly, waking up Sesshomaru who was asleep, sitting next to me.

"You're finally awake." He pulled me into an embrace so tight like I was going to disappear. I hugged him back. "You should tell me if you don't feel well."

No, that wasn't a dream. Those were my memories of how Sesshomaru and I met... Yet I... I wiped them out...

"Sorry. I'm sorry..." I apologized.

----------------

* she meant the side that you never know you have until you start dating someone. Ex. Capable of being jealous when you think you're not the type to be jealous. (I'm terrible with examples. Sorry! Dx )

It has been forever!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!! Please don't kill me!!! Happy early Thanksgiving everyone!! I'm sorry I haven't been updating often... again. TT.TT I'm trying to keep up with my classes so I didn't have much time to spend on writing/typing stories. Sorry! >.< 

If it's slightly crappy, I'm sorry, I haven't been writing (stories) for a while now. Although I've been writing lots of lab reports. =.=  Good luck to those who are planning to be biology and chemistry majors! I wish you the best of luck because I suck at it more than I think I did.

Have a great break!!! <3 <3