Chapter 4

Liyah POV

So we were just sitting in this restaurant talking about ourselves, when Abel asks me something.

Abel: Beyoncé and I are planning to collaborate on a song together. This song is about love and experiencing it with that special someone that you Live For. As all my fans know, which means you know, I am not the relationship type. I'm the hit it and quit it type. So, Beyoncé wants me to prove to her that I can keep a relationship and I need someone who can play along. That is where you come into the picture. I need you to pretend that you are my 5 month girlfriend. Are you up for it?

I get silent for awhile. I mean this a great offer and I bet that any girl would take it, but I am worrying about what his fans are gonna say. Will they threaten me? Of course they will, I would too. I look up at Abel's face and he looks worried with a unsure expression on his face.

Liyah: Um...are you sure this is a good idea?

Abel: I need this or else she's gonna have another singer do it. And if I do this, then it could boost my career up. I'll do anything for this.

Liyah: I don't know if I have time to do this. I'm finished with school and my parents won't pay for college so I have to work to get the money.

Abel: I can help you pay for it.

Liyah: That's really not necessary.

Abel: How about we make a deal? If you accept being my girlfriend until we finish and record this song, I will pay off your impending college bills.

Liyah: I don't know.

I am stuck in between things. I got accepted to this amazing college but I didn't get a good scholarship. I really wanna finish school but I had to skip freshman year of college because I didn't have enough money to pay for it. I wanna accept this offer but I am still thinking about the fans.

Abel: Come on Liyah, it's not gonna be bad.

Liyah: I mean that's a good offer but now I am thinking about what your fans are gonna say. They can be scary at times and I am a fan too but I still get scared.

Abel: I mean we are gonna have to tell the public that you are my girlfriend, but we both know that we are pretending so there is no need to be scared.

Liyah: ....

Abel: Please! I am begging here.

Liyah: Okay! I'll do it. Just to go to college.

Abel: Thank you, thank you!

That was hard. At least I get to spend time with Abel. I mean he is pretty hot and I am a fan so this should be good.

Liyah: So when do we start this faking it thing?

Abel: Today, right now actually.

Liyah: Okay, so what do you want me to do?

Abel: You have to pretend that we have been dating for 5 months now and going on our 6th month. Whenever we are in public, which means around people, we have to act like we are in love. Since we already exchanged numbers, we have to keep in touch. I may need to bring you to many public events, rehearsals, and concerts so that everyone thinks that this is true and not fake. I will take you to meet Beyoncé soon. I will also buy you a 'promise' ring so that she doesn't think this is fake. Got it?

Liyah: Yeah. It sounds like a lot but I think I should be able to do this.

Abel: Thank you for agreeing to do this. And remember no catching feelings.

Even though I am a big fan of Abel, I never imagined us as being more than friends. I know that he is not committed in relationships so I am not gonna risk getting my feelings hurt.

Liyah: Of Course.

After the conversation, we start to walk out Bertucci's holding hands and act as if we were dating. When we walk out the restaurant, we see paparazzi everywhere. Abel then whispers to me and tells me to act cool. He walks me to my car and then he whispers and says, "We need to kiss now", I'm not going to lie, that made me nervous.

Liyah: Okay.

Abel: Don't be nervous. I am going to push you gently against the car, ok?

Liyah: I guess.

He then pushes me against my car and kisses me. Our kiss lasts a while but I feel the sparks continuing and never ending. That was magical. We then separate and act like a normal hug. The paparazzi takes pictures of us and asks us if we are dating. We stay quiet and he opens my car door for me.

Abel: Good job. Remember no catching feelings.

Liyah: I remember. I'm gonna go now. Bye.

Abel: Bye.

He then pecks my lips because the paparazzi are still watching us. He then closes the door and I get buckled in and drive off. This will be interesting to fake it.

-----------------------------------------------------

AN: I decided to update because I am still on Spring break. I thank those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Continue to do that, thanks.

REMEMBER: COMMENT, READ, and VOTE!

Questions: How long do you think they will tolerate each other?

Are they gonna fall in love sooner or later?

Will Abel stop his player ways?