Chapter 18

She ain't lookin for that un-con-ditional.

What the fuck these bitches on?

They want what I'm sipping on.

They don't want my love,

They just want my potential.

Fuck it,

I be sipping on this

baby living off bliss.

Got me drownin in your love.

Liyah POV

It's currently Thursday morning and I am headed to Abel's loft so that we can go to a little party that we were invited to that was located in a big mansion with a lake behind it. I woke up a little late this morning so I was in a bit of a rush. Either way, I still looked good. When I woke up I did my hygiene routine and I opened the braids that I put in my hair last night so that my curls would be showing. I went through my closet and I picked out this dress Abel recently bought for me so that I could wear it to this event.

The dress was strapless and was multicolored. It included the colors: white, blue, yellow, and pink. It was very beautiful so that told me that Abel had some sort of a good taste. The dress is also designed to hug my body, which gave it a sexy vibe. After I put the dress on, I put light make-up on my face.

When I finally got to Abel's place, I walked into the building and went up to his floor. I knocked and Abel came to the door and opened it.

Abel: Hey baby. You look hella good.

Liyah: Thank you Abe. You look nice too.

Abel: Well you know how I do.

Liyah: Don't flatter yourself baby.

I walked into his loft and sat down on his couch. His place honestly looked a mess and I reminded myself to come over another day to come over and clean it up.

We talked for about 30 more minutes and then Freddy, Abel's body guard, called Abel to let him now that our ride was here.

We headed downstairs with our hands entwined with each other. When we reached the lobby, we met Freddy and he walked with us outside. Right when we go out the building we were hit with paparazzi. I felt like I was going blind. All I saw were lights continuously flashing and all I heard were people screaming at us trying to get our attention and asking questions.

Abel was walking ahead of me while still holding hands and I saw him flip his middle finger to them about two times. I silently laughed to myself because he always seems to do that.

We finally reached the car and we got in. Abel and I sighed at the time and then laughed together.

Abel: Damn, they hella crazy.

Liyah: Tell me something new, Abe.

------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the mansion at around 2 pm that day because it takes about two hours to get there. Let me tell you, this mansion was breath taking.