Chapter 19

We are not the same I am too reckless

I'm not tryna go in that direction

These niggas they been doing too much flexing

And they're about to call the wrong attention

And I ain't got no patience, no more testing

I do shit how I want, don't need no blessing

XO niggas ain't nothing to mess with

Liyah POV

It has been 2 weeks since the event and it is time for Abel to go back to Toronto because he has some shows in his home town. He is staying there for almost 2 weeks so I'm for sure going to miss him. He asked me to come with him but I have to go to this fashion show that lasts a week with some girls that I work with. I will probably go and surprise him during one of his shows.

This morning I woke up and got dressed in my blue jeans and a greenish grey crop top. I left my hair straight. I did my hygiene routine ate a simple breakfast. I put on some heels, grabbed my phone and keys, and headed outside of my building to go get Abel in my white BMW.

 I put on some heels, grabbed my phone and keys, and headed outside of my building to go get Abel in my white BMW

( IG: @/ iamaaleeyahpetty )

I finally got to Abel's crib and honked my horn so that he could come out. He was dressed in a black shirt with a camouflage jacket and black jeans. He wore some shades and some J's. Once he got in he pecked my lips and we started on our way to the airport.

Abel: Hey baby girl, how you doing?

Liyah: I'm good baby. You ok?

Abel: Yeah. Just a little nervous about these shows. I never want to disappoint my hometown.

Liyah: You'll do perfect babe, just like you always do.

Abel: Thanks baby.

We continued the ride with little talk but with music playing in the background. Currently, Beyoncé's old song "Best Thing I Never Had" was playing. Abel and I started to sing together.

There was a time

I thought that you did everything right

No lies, no wrongs

Boy I, must've been out of my mind.

So when I think of the time that I almost loved you

You showed your ass and I, I saw the real you