Chapter 5

Liyah POV

Once I arrived home, I went straight to my bedroom. After today I was thinking about the future and how it was going to reveal itself. This is one question that I was thinking over and over: can I do this? Oh well, it's too late now. I really want to go to college because I want to get a career and be independent and not dependent on other people. My parents are paying for all my bills because they didn't want to pay for college and I'm not working currently. Then my phone starting ringing. guess who it is...Abel.

Liyah: Hello?

Abel: Hey Liyah.

Liyah: I just left you, I'm guessing you can't get enough of me, huh?

Abel: Very funny. I actually need you to attend these rehearsals that I have coming up and the concert I have in two days.

Liyah: Okay. When is the first rehearsal?

Abel: It starts in 30 minutes so I need you to hurry up and wear something nice.

Liyah: Are you trying to say that I never dress nice?

Abel: You always look beautiful. Just hurry up please.

Liyah: Alright, send me the address.

Abel: Okay bye.

Once we got off the phone I started to get ready really fast. I put on some leggings, a plain coral shirt, black heels, diamond earrings, a ring, and I left my straightened hair out. Then I grabbed my keys and my phone then I went out the door. I checked my phone and saw the address. Luckily the arena was only 15 minutes away. I got in the car and zoomed off. Once I got to the arena, I went out the car and locked the car doors. I walked into the arena and was met with a security guard.

Security Guard: Are you Abel's girlfriend?

It took me awhile to process that saying because I wasn't use to the word.

Liyah: Yes, I was told to be here.

Guard: Of course, just walk into the backstage area and take a seat.

Liyah: Thank you.

Guard: No problem.

I walked into the backstage area and took a seat in one of the seats in the back. Abel then came over to me.

Abel: Hey ma.

Liyah: Hey Abel.

Abel: I'm gonna introduce you to the crew as my girlfriend, alright?

Liyah: Okay.

Abel then called over Cash, Sal, Manny, Freddy, Lamar, Hyghly, and Hawk.

Abel: Guys, this is Liyah, my girlfriend.

Liyah: Hi.

Hawk: You weren't kidding?

Cash: I know your lying.

Abel: Okay. Look, Beyoncé said that to do a song with her I have to have a girlfriend and as everyone knows I can't settle down, I have to fake it.

Cash: I knew it.

Abel: Nigga shut up. You guys need to act like we are really dating though. If anyone asks, we are not faking it.

All the guys: Alright.

Abel: Thank you. Now I already convinced everyone here that you are my girlfriend so we have to act like we are dating the whole rehearsal.

Liyah: Okay.

Abel had to talk to his stage manager and he took me with him. He put his hands on my waist and told me to go with it. So I walked with him to meet his stage manager and then we saw him and started talking.

Abel: Hey Dave, this is Liyah. She's my girlfriend.

Dave: Wow, you picked a beautiful one.

Liyah: Thank you.

Abel: Well you know, I always work my magic.

Dave: I can see why you guys are attached.

Abel: Yeah. I love how she holds me together.

Dave: I am glad you finally decided to settle down.

Abel: I am glad I decided to settle down too.

Dave: Good. Well it's time for you to start rehearsal.

Abel: Alright Dave.

Liyah: It was nice to meet you Dave.

Dave: You too.

Abel then led me to a seat in front of the stage and kissed me. That took me by great surprise but I realized that I was supposed to kiss him back. I kissed him back until Dave called him to take the stage.

Abel: Alright, that was good. Continue to do that and we should be able to finish this soon.

YN: Okay. You should start rehearsing now.

Abel: Yeah, bye. Also, you look nice.

Abel smiled and walked onto the stage and started to rehearse his first song which was What You Need.

I just wanna take you there

He don't got to go away
Does he touch you here like this?
Let me take the friction from your lips

And I'ma love you girl
The way you need
Ain't no one goin' stop us
And I'ma give you girl, what you fiend
I'm the drug in your veins
Just fight through the pain

He's what you want
He's what you want
He's what you want
He's what you want
I'm what you need, what you need, what you need, what you need
I'm what you need, what you need, what you need what you need

Hearing his voice always makes me smile. I started to sing along to the song in my head because I didn't want anyone to suspect anything that they shouldn't. When he finished the song he looked over at me and winked. I started blushing because I mean, who wouldn't? After rehearsal, he went off stage and walked over to me. He took my hand and stood me up. He then said that it was time to leave. We said bye to everyone and went out the door. Once we got outside, we saw paparazzi. I started to get stiff and Abel told me to relax. He walked me to my car and french kissed me. If I said that the kiss before was surprising, then I was lying. We then pulled away and he opened my door for me.

Abel: I'll see you tomorrow early in the morning and we are staying throughout the day.

Liyah: Okay.

Abel: Thanks for coming today. Maybe we could go out for dinner tomorrow.

Liyah: Alright. Bye.

Abel: Bye babe.

We kissed again and then Abel walked over to his limo with his security guards. I got in the car and drove off on my way to my loft.

------------------------------------------

AN: Here's another update for all of you. I thank you guys for the reads, but I want more votes and comments. Keep it going!

Aren't they cute?

Since they kiss a lot, do you think that Abel really wants the kiss?

KEEP READING, COMMENTING, AND VOTING!