Chapter 8

Liyah POV

Once I got home last night, I dived face first into my bed. Last night was interesting but I feel as if that girl is gonna tell the public what Abel told her. Once I woke up, my phone started ringing....Abel. I groaned and answered the phone.

Liyah: Hello?

Abel: Morning Liyah.

Liyah: Wassup Abel? Why you calling at 7 in the morning.

Abel: Have you checked your social media?

Liyah: Nah, is something wrong?

Abel: The fucking waitress told paparazzi that you were pregnant!

Ha I knew that was gonna happen. I know some things.

Liyah: Didn't I fucking tell you that last night? I knew some shit like this was gonna happen.

Abel: I had to get her away from us. That was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Liyah: Man whatever. Just stop the rumor or something.

Abel: Liyah, baby, it's not that easy.

Liyah: So what we supposed to do?

Abel: Just come to my crib.

Liyah: Aight. I'ma get ready now.

Abel: Bye babe.

This nigga must never sleep, calling me at 7 in the morning. Does he not know I got to have my beauty sleep? I hanged up and got out the bed. I did my hygiene routine and got dressed. I was wearing a greenish crop top and grey leggings and heels (outfit in media). I let my hair out and put a little ponytail on top. My phone dinged which indicated a text from Abel that was his address. I grabbed my MK bag and put on some necklaces. I ate a quick breakfast then grabbed my keys and phone and walked out my loft and into my car.

It took me about 10 mins to pull up to his crib. Which was beautiful. I wouldn't mind living here. I got out the car and walked up to the doorstep and knocked. I was greeted by Abel shirtless with sweats. Damn, I have never seen him shirtless but he got muscles. I always thought he was kinda big because of all the baggy clothes he would wear but I now know that he isn't. At all.

Abel: Take a picture, it lasts longer.

Liyah: Not if I delete it baby boy.

Abel: You got jokes baby girl, you got jokes.

Liyah: Ha. Anyways what you need me for?

Abel: Well I wanted to show you the news about you being pregnant.

Great. He led me to the massive living room and turned on a recent recording.

Reporter: Abel also known as The Weeknd was spotted going to dinner with his long relationship girlfriend Liyah and once they left, a waitress came to speak to one of the reporters.

There was a recording of her voice and her image.

"Abel and Liyah just came and I was glad that I got to serve them because they were happy in telling me that Liyah was pregnant! I can't wait!"

This bitch...

Reporter: We will bring more news once this is confirmed.

I took my phone out my pocket and checked my instagram and twitter. Damn, all this hate is worse then it was before. I saw Abel glancing over my shoulder to look at my phone. I don't know why I got so emotional all of a sudden. Abel grabbed my hips and turned me around then pulled me into a bear hug trying to comfort me. I cried into his shoulder and wet his shirt that he just put on.

Abel: It's alright baby girl, don't listen to them.

Liyah: It's just...my life was normal before this happened.

Abel: I got you baby, don't worry.

Abel POV

When Liyah started crying, I don't know what took over me but I felt bad. I brought her into this trouble and I don't know how to get out of it. I looked down at her crying and wetting my shirt. I didn't care though because she is more important then my shirt. I don't know what came over me but I lifted her chin up and kissed her...deeply.

Dang, it was magical. This kiss was long and I felt sparks. This may sound really cheesy but it was 100 percent true. Even though I knew this girl for like 2 weeks I realized that I was catching feelings for her. I finally pulled away and Liyah looked surprised but I could tell she liked it. I never felt this way with any of my groupies so I knew this was gonna turn into a relationship. We just stayed silent and looked into each other's eyes until Cash, my manager was calling my phone.

Abel: What's up Cash?

Cash: I wanted to remind you about the performance tonight and don't forget to bring Liyah with you.

Abel: Oh yeah. I will tell her now.

Cash: And if it helps, from now on let her wear tighter clothes so that the paparazzi realize that she's really not pregnant and that the waitress was lying.

Abel: Good idea Cash. Thanks.

Cash: I'm here for you bro. Say hi to her for me by the way.

Abel: Aight. See you later.

With that I hang up and started talking to Liyah.

Abel: Liyah, I have the concert tonight and I need you to come.

Liyah: Ok.

Abel: Also, Cash said that you should start wearing tighter clothes so that everyone doesn't really think your pregnant.

Liyah: That's a great idea. Remind me to tell him thanks later.

Abel: Alright babe, go and get ready and we will meet later on tonight. I will come and pick you up.

Liyah: Yeah that's fine.

She and I were acting like the kiss never happen but we probably will end up talking about it later tonight. I just regret telling the waitress that she was pregnant.

———————————————-

READ. COMMENT. VOTE!

Thanks!