Chapter 7

Take your nose off my keyboard,

What you bothering me for?

There's a room full of niggas,

What you following me for?

This ain't no fucking sing-along,

So girl what you singing for?

It's cause we blowing like a C4,

Got my whole crew blowing like a C4.

20, keep the bar rolling.

Liyah POV

Once we arrived at the most expensive looking restaurant, I was amazed. I would never take a girl that I was faking it with to a fancy restaurant. But I guess since he has no feelings for me, this was all just to show out to the paparazzi. Which indeed there was a whole bunch out of that restaurant and that restaurant only. That tells me that he planned to have it here on purpose because he knew that paparazzi would find out. Abel's speaking through me out of my thoughts.

Abel: We here.

Liyah: Okay.

Abel: I'm gonna come around and open the door for you.

Liyah: I think I can open it myself.

Abel: I think we are all capable of opening the door but it's for the paparazzi to talk about, remember?

He said this in a 'duh' tone. Him and his smart mouth is gonna get him somewhere I'm telling you.

Liyah: Yeah, yeah okay smart ass.

Abel: Just saying baby girl.

Abel came out the car and opened my door for me. I thanked him and we joined hands so that we could walk into the restaurant. The walk just to the door was a workout. Having all these people trying to get pictures of you is like going into the jungle and getting attacked by monkeys trying to steal your food. Sometimes I'm glad that I didn't portray my dreams of becoming a singer. I sang in the class choir and did many talent shows and always ended up with a first place trophy. I just never took singing seriously now a days. Everyone seemed to push me down and say that singing isn't what you should be doing for your life. So I just decided to quit on that dream. I was pulled away from my thoughts by Abel's soothing voice.

Abel: You okay, baby girl? You seem uneasy.

Liyah: Yeah, I'm good just thinking about some things.

Abel: You wanna talk about it?

Liyah: Nah, it's okay.

Abel: Alright, let's sit down.

Abel pulled out my chair for me and then pushed me in. He then walked to the other side of the newly decorated table and took a seat. We then started a conversation while waiting for the waitress to come and take our drink orders.

Abel: So how you been doing with the faking it stuff?

Liyah: I've been doing fine. How about you, since you are the famous one?

Abel: Just getting a little more attention then usual. How are the fans taking this?

Wait, can't he just check for himself? But the fans were not that bad but I have been getting a lot of followers and attention because of his fans. It's not bad, but it's not good either. Must fans are supportive but there are always a couple few who threaten me. It's usually the same "Abel is mine, not yours", "stay away from him and nothing will happen to you". Things like that don't faze me because I know they are all talk and no action. But I realized I needed to answer Abel.