Chapter 9

On the road he do it promo

You said keep our business on the low, low

I'm just tryna get you out the friend zone

Cause you look even better than the  photos

I can't find your house, send me the info

Driving through the gated residential

Found out I was coming sent your friends home

Keep on tryna hide it but your friend's know.

—————————————————

Liyah POV

Once I got home, I went straight into my room and started looking for clothes. I'm not the type to take too long to get ready. I take about 30 minutes in total for dressing up and makeup and accessories. I go into my closet and find the perfect dress. It was a maxi dress with stripes and I hooked a pair of sunglasses on the front of the dress (outfit in multimedia). I put on some makeup and a ring and earrings for my new double ear piercing. I let my hair down and picked up my phone. I went downstairs and fixed me a quick lunch of Chicken Alfredo and ate it. I put on some black flats so that I could be comfortable for the concert. I then sat and waited till Abel and his crew would come. Once I heard the doorbell to my loft I knew it was them. I opened the door and saw Abel standing there.

Liyah: Why are you up here? Didn't anyone notice you?

Abel: Well hello to you too.

Liyah: Sorry, hey.

Abel: A couple of people noticed me but didn't come up to me so I was fine.

Liyah: Yeah, you got some fans in this building.

Abel: Yeah. Nice loft by the way but we gotta get going.

Liyah: Alright.

I grabbed my car keys (because they had my house keys with them) and shut the door. Abel grabbed my hand while we were heading to the elevator. Once the elevator door opened we got in.

Abel: You look nice Li.

Liyah: Thanks. And Li?

Abel: One of the many nicknames you are gonna get on this adventure.

Liyah: But Liyah is already a nick name.

Abel: I know.

The doors opened and that was the end of the conversation.

Abel opened the limo door for me and I got in. I greeted the XO crew and sat down next to Hawk and Abel sat down next to me when he got in the limo. Then Hawk of course had to make a remark.

Hawk: Damn, those boobs be poppin'.

That made everyone in the car laugh including me. What can I say? I have boobs and a ass, I know this already. When we finally got to the concert arena, there were already fans waiting, a lot of them. We exited the limo one by one and Abel and I were the last ones. He got out first and stuck out his hand for me to grab. I took it and came out the car. Everyone was either awwing or taking pictures. It's funny how his fans talk shit on twitter and  instagram but when they see me they act as if it never happened. I saw Abel looking at me so I leaned up and gave him a 3 second kiss on the lips for the fans while he was holding my waist. I felt sparks but I ignored them like I always do. Abel was kissing back and let me tell you...whoooa. It was getting hot for only 3 seconds. I separated the kiss and grabbed his hand and we walked into the arena. Once we got in there Abel was rushed into his dressing room to get him prepared. They also forced me in there. Obviously the stylists thought we were actually dating so I can't blame them. I sat on the comfortable couch and got on my phone. I already saw pictures of us on instagram. These people are quick on posting. Once Abel was done and dressed, we started walking to the stage. We were backstage and we got in a circle, held hands and prayed. We did their special chant that they do and then parted ways. Abel was about to go on stage but before he did he turned around, grabbed me by my hips, pulled me real close to him, and french kissed me for about a minute. I think I can tell you for both of us that this little faking it thing is gonna become serious. I am so ready for the concert.

———————————

AN: READ>VOTE>COMMENT> ANSWER QUESTIONS

QUESTIONS: How do you guys like this so far? It's obvious something is gonna happen between them, right? Drama or no drama?

This question has nothing to do with this book but:

How do you feel about Abel and Bella Hadid's relationship with one another??