Chapter 10

Came up from nothing

Had to start hustling

Had to be something

You just had to be stunting

Mad at his mama cause she couldn't buy Jordan's

His mama was poor yeah she could never afford it

Down to do anything

Yeah down for whatever

Kids on the come up you know we stick together

That hustle could kill you yeah you gotta be clever

It's cool while you're young but you can't do it forever

-FWU by Kehlani

------

Liyah POV

Watching Abel perform was amazing. I have watched him in concert before but being backstage was new for me. He performed many songs. Some being: Crew Love, Live For, Love In The Sky, What You Need/Professional, etc. He was jumping all over the stage just to get the crowd hype. I sang along to all of his songs and then I heard my name being chanted at the end. When I looked up from my phone I saw Abel walking towards me. I moved because I thought he was done. He grabbed my hand and told me to follow him on stage. Everyone was still chanting my name. Once I looked out into the crowded crowd I started to become nervous. Abel gripped my hand tighter because I paused for a minute to take everything in. He then started speaking on the microphone.

Abel: XO Fans! I want to introduce you to Liyah. A lot of you already know about her but some of you don't. We are in a happily committed relationship with each other.

The crowd started to 'awww' which made me blush a little.

Abel: This next song is dedicated to Liyah.

The intro to Earned It started to play through the speakers. I knew this song by heart. The fact that he was looking at me throughout the song made me melt.

Abel: You make it look like it's magic. Cause I see nobody, nobody but you. I'm never confused. Yeah, yeah and I'm so used to being used. So I love when you call unexpected. Cause I hate when the moment's expected. SO I'ma care for you, you, you. I'ma care for you, you, you. Yeah. Cause girl you're perfect, you're always worth it. And you deserve it, the way you work it. Cause girl you earned it. Yeah. Girl you earned it.

Looking out at the crowd they were singing the song too, loud and proud. At the end of the song, the crowd started chanting "kiss, kiss, kiss". Abel grabbed me by the waist (like he always does) and brought me to closer to him. He pecks my lips first but then he full on french kisses me. After 5 seconds I start kissing back. We separated and just stared into each others eyes. Then I heard Abel whisper something that I thought I would never hear come out of his mouth. I love you.

After we went off the stage, Abel and I didn't talk until someone asked us why were so distant. I wasn't gonna let Abel get off the hook with this easily. I mean yeah I have feelings for him but I learned to put that aside during these weeks. He is the one that said that we aren't allowed to catch feelings but yet he said those three words. Am I just overthinking?

After about 2 weeks going by, Abel called and said that we have to go out to meet Beyoncé. It's funny because we haven't talked that much after the concert. It was interesting how when we did end up talking it was so I could meet Beyoncé. I left it alone and got ready. I decided to wear a cute outfit but also comfortable. I put on a grey  crop top with straps on the bottom and a grey tight skirt. I then threw on some heels (outfit in multimedia). I grabbed my sunglasses and phone and plopped down on the couch to wait for Abel to come pick me up. After about 10 minutes of me being on Instagram I heard a knock at my door.

I got up from my comfortable position and opened the door. There I saw Abel standing. Without saying a word, I closed my door and locked it. We then walked out into the limo waiting outside the doors. I got in and Abel got in after me. Since the crew were already at the studio it was just Abel and I. It was quiet for about 5 minutes until Abel said something.

Abel: Sorry about what happened 2 weeks ago. I didn't mean it I was just in the moment.

Liyah: Really? That's hard to believe. It sounded like you meant it.

Abel: Remember, we aren't allowed to catch feelings plus I'm numb to the topic of loving.

Liyah: Alright.. Whatever.

Abel: Can we just put it behind us because we have to act lovey dovey?

Liyah: Yeah it's already forgotten.

I knew something was wrong with how Abel was acting. He totally changed since the concert. But it's whatever we just have to get him this deal then I'm off to college.

----------------

AN: Sorry it took so long to update.

Questions in real life:

How do you guys feel about Bella and Abel?

Why do you think Abel deleted all his Instagram pictures?

Is Chapter 3 coming?

READ>VOTE>COMMENT.

The more reads, votes, and comments the more chapters. Thanks!