Chapter 14

Say it louder,
Say it louder.
Who's gonna love you like me,
Like me?
Say it louder,
Say it louder.
Who's gonna touch you like me,
Like me?
Oh said you wanna be good
But you couldn't keep your composure.
Oh said you wanna be good
But your begging me to come over.
Oh come over,
Oh saying who's gonna fuck you like me?

-------------------------
Liyah POV

It's been a little over a month since Abel has asked me out and I can say we are doing good. He is still successful with his music and I'm still loving him. He has definitely gotten more popular ever since his recent release of a hit single called Can't Feel My Face. His fan base of course grew. He has been getting offers for festivals and concerts. I am so proud of him. But it doesn't end there. He is currently working on his new album called Beauty Behind the Madness. I can't wait till I hear it. He just got an offer to sing for the Victoria Secret's Fashion Show. That's where I get worried. I know that it's good for him and his reputation to go and perform and I want him to do that. But there is another part of me that doesn't want him to. Just imagine it. How would you like if your boyfriend got an opportunity to sing and watch half naked women walk the stage. It's not that I don't trust him but there is one girl that I am scared of. Her name is Bella Hadid (AN: I know she wasn't actually in the show). She has had him once and I don't want her to get him again. I'll admit she is gorgeous but her attitude and ways to get boys bothers me and I don't like it. She could easily get Abel back and I know it. That is why I fear. I just got him and I don't want her to take him away from me.

Anyways, Abel called me this morning and told me to meet him at a local café to talk around noon. We do this about every week. At the café we talk to each other and communicate. We found this really helpful to our relationship and I think we are going to stick with it.

I dressed up in a black tee with a nike sign on it and black leggings with black and white nike shoes. I put a white jacket over it since it has started to get a little chilly outside and I put a nike hat on (outfit should show up in multimedia). I  ate a little snack just incase we decided to eat there and grabbed my keys heading out my loft. I went down the stairs and went out the building and headed for my car. Luckily there wasn't any paparazzi today. Once in a while they will show up. I went inside my Mercedes and headed for the café. While on the way Exchange by Bryson Tiller came on the radio. You don't understand how much I love this song and Bryson Tiller but I have to remember that I have Abel sometimes.

This what happen when I think bout you,

I get in my feelings, yeah

I start reminiscing, yeah.

Next time around, fuck, I want it to be different, yeah

Waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer.

Lord, please save her for me, do this one favor for me.

I had to change my player ways, got way to complicated for me.

I hope she's waiting for me

Everywhere she go, they playing my song.

That's why I say the things that I say

That way I know you can't ignore me but so, so.

So give me all of you in exchange for me.

Just give me all of you in exchange for me, for me.

I finally arrived after the song ended and me singing my heart out to it. I got out the car and could already see Abel through the windows of the café. I locked my car and walked into the building and found Abel. He stood up and kissed me and of course I kissed him back. We then sat down.

Abel: How has your day been beautiful?

Liyah: It's been good babe, and yours?

Abel: The usual.

We sat staring at each other for a while then a waiter of the café came and asked us if we needed anything. We ordered our drinks then continued talking.

Abel: Let's talk ma.

Liyah: About your Victoria Secret Fashion Show offer...

Abel: I thought we settled this.

Liyah: We did! But I found out that Bella Hadid is one of the models.

Abel: Baby... She's not gonna take me away from you.

Liyah: She has her manipulative ways and we just started dating.

Abel: Do you want me to decline the offer then?

Liyah: No just-just...please try and stay away from her. I don't want to sound jealous but I know that's how most girls lose their boyfriends and I don't want her to take you away from me.

Abel: I understand baby girl. Trust me, alright?

Liyah: (sighs) Yeah

Our drinks came and we talked until the cutest little girl came up to us.

Little Girl: Hay, are wou the Weeknd?

Abel: Yes pretty lady.

Just seeing Abel taking pictures or talking to little girls makes me love him even more. Like let's be real here. Seeing a man talking/playing with a little kid warms your heart.

But then you won't believe who walks up...did you guess? Bryson motherfucking Tiller. Oop there go my panties.

Bryson Tiller: Sorry about that. Harley you can't just walk away from me like that.

Liyah: You-you're Bryson Tiller!

Bryson: In the flesh.

Let me tell ya'll... his smile! God bless his parents.

Abel: Oh you the guy that got all these girls. (Laughs)

Bryson: Guess that's me (chuckles). And you're The Weeknd, also known as Abel. I'm a big fan.

Abel: Thank you, I'm a fan of you too.

And all I'm thinking in my head is: LORD PLEASE SAVE ME FROM HERE. DO THIS ONE FAVOR FOR ME. IM BOUT TO CHEAT ON ABEL IF BRYSON COMES ON MORE STEP CLOSER TO ME.

I think Abel noticed me looking at Bryson with this dreamy look and slightly kicked me under the table. This caused me to slightly yell.

Liyah: Boi!

Harley started to laugh her cute little laugh. Now that I really look at her I remember seeing her on Bryson's instagram.

Abel and Bryson talk while I'm talking to little miss Harley. After a couple of minutes Bryson and Harley leave and Abel and I get ready to part ways.

Liyah: What were you two talking about?

Abel: Possibly a new collab. By the way you better stay away from him if you gonna be all up on him. Don't forget you have me.

Abel and I share a laugh and he walks me to my car.

Abel: Alright give me a kiss..

I gave him a peck.

Abel: A real one Liyah.

I laugh and give him a real kiss. He doesn't let me go until he pulls away. He closes the door for me and gets in his car. I head out first with him following until we turn in different directions.

Dang today was full of trusting, cuteness, and hotness.

------------------------------------

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Sorry it took me so long to update.

We have three new characters entering the book... Bella Hadid, Bryson Tiller, and Harley Lorraine Tiller. Exciting, huh?

READ>COMMENT>VOTE>FOLLOW

Thanks! My birthday is tomorrow!! Pictures of Aliyah, Bryson, and Harley in media