Chapter 20

When the sun goes up, you're searching for a love

So your heart won't lead you to anyone

When the sun goes down, I know what you become

You become awake, unlike the rest of us

I lay my head on a thousand beds

It's been a test to see how far a man can go without himself

I think I lost the only piece that held it all in place

Abel POV

It's hard being in Toronto, Canada, without Liyah. I am so used to being around her all the time so whenever we are separated I feel like a piece is missing. I know I said "I'm not into dating", but I guess there are different situations where I feel comfortable dating.

For example, when I met Bella I really thought she was the one. Even though she was 18 and I was 25 when we started dating, age didn't matter to me. We started talking more and I started letting other girls that I was fucking with go. The crew was surprised that a girl could make me do that. I started spending more time with her, took her on a couple dates, then decided that I should take the relationship to the next level. We started dating and she became clingy since then.

Little did I know, she and her family were using me. Ever since Bella got with me, she and her whole family have been gaining more fans. She has been getting more modeling jobs and money. I know everyone says that, 'why would she mess with him for money, her dad is rich enough'. But that was exactly what she was doing. then she started messing with one of her exes. I'm not gonna lie and say I haven't cheated on her during the relationship, but she used me for my money and cheated on me. All this time, the crew and my fans were saying that she was using me but I ignored them. I thought she was in love with me and I was falling in love with her. I thought we were inseparable. But all that changed.

I am over her now and obviously moved on to bigger and better things, Liyah. She really makes me happy and now that I think of it, she doesn't seem fake when she is with me. I plan to stay faithful as long as she does.

Right now, I was headed to a rehearsal with my crew. I planned on singing songs from Trilogy and Kiss Land, as well as new songs from my upcoming album. I want my hometown to hear everything first. Every time I perform here I get nervous.

After I finished rehearsal, I facetimed with Liyah.