Chapter 25: Evans

"YOU!", Aunt Petunia screeched as she saw Sirius. Harry looked at Sirius curiously, who was smirking sexily at Petunia. Harry could see her aunt's cheeks getting pink. Harry bit back her laugh that was threatening to burst out. Her aunt had a crush on Sirius. Merlin! No wonder Uncle hated Sirius.

"Hi, Petunia. How are you this very fine morning?", Sirius asked her flirty as he snuggled closer to Harry. Harry was really fighting to keep her smile off her face without any success. Sirius kissed her neck. Harry snuggled into him and hummed. Sirius face lit up at that. Harry smiled shyly back at him. Sirius was beaming back at her as he eyed her lips appreciatively.

Aunt Petunia opened her mouth to answer when dad burst in the door bringing a basket filled with fruits from Mum's garden. His hair was all wild, cheeks red from the sun and his eyes were sparkling. He removed his shirt and threw it on Sirius, who caught it easily and kept it on the sofa's armrest. Harry saw Aunt look at Dad in interest. She could understand why. Dad was tall, muscular with abs and muscles, which were on full display in his cut sleeves and beach shorts, but with extremely mischievous and boyish grin. Although she saw Aunt's eyes twitch as she looked at the condition of his hair.

"Harry? Which fruit do you want first?", James asked her happily as he placed basket filled with radish, carrots, strawberries and a huge pumpkin. Harry picked a carrot and started to chew on it.

Dad turned around and froze as he saw Petunia. His hands balled up, even if he was smiling on outward. Harry reached out and grabbed one of hands. He looked at her and Harry shook her head slightly as she smiled at him. She needed him to have a grasp on his emotions. The things that happened to her, happened in her past which will not happen in this Harry's future and there was no reason to punish someone for something they might do. Dad breathed in deeply and smiling at her, sat beside her and started to eat a radish.

"Who are you?", Aunt Petunia asked sweetly as she eyed Dad's bulging arms from quidditch and exercises he did.

"James Potter at your service, my lady.", Dad with smirk.

Aunt Petunia blushed seeing that too. Harry was looking at her aunt dumbfounded. Did she have a crush on everyone? Huh? Was this also a reason why my aunt hated mum? Harry wished Hermione was here to see the scene. She would have been able to tell her what the hell was happening. Ron, Hermione and Remus had stayed behind saying that it would get too crowded. Harry knew that Ron and Hermione missed their family. Remus was taking Hermione to see her parents incognito. Mr and Mrs Potter had a good relation with the Weasleys and were planning on going for lunch there today. Ron was going to accompany them alongside Hermione. Mr Weasley had been insistent on getting to know his long lost cousin. They had decided to tell Weasleys' everything once Voldemort was taken care of. Ron didn't want his family in danger. Harry and Hermione differed to him when it concerned them.

Mum entered the house humming a tune with Mr and Mrs Evans. Mr and Mrs Evans both were lovely people. Harry thinks that had she grown up with them, her life would have been infinitely better than it had been with her aunt. Mr Evans was a gentle guy who was into academics and loved to listen to music on his saxophone. Mrs Evans was a very energetic and happy woman, who was active all the time. She loved to garden, cook and teach at the college here. No wonder Mom was so brilliant in academics. Mum represented Mrs Evans a lot with red hair and green eyes, whereas Aunt represented Mr Evans a lot with blond hair, tall and thin features. Harry didn't know whose nature aunt has inherited because the two of them were hoot.

"Oh good Petunia you are here! Meet our Lily's friends. The handsome and wonderful boy, James Potter, is Lily's serious boyfriend. You hear that, serious boyfriend! I hear wedding bells.", Mrs Evans said excitedly.