.2.

Naina's POV:

Everything in front of me went blank. Pictures started flashing in front of my eyes. Memories from when I first bumped into him, love at first sight, how I fell for him, realized the truth, his apology, then really falling for each other to parting ways with him....every memory becoming fresh as dew.

I was in a dreamlike trance when Preeti jerked me and said, "What will you get regretting now? You must have listened to your heart."

Her voice softened and she asked me, "Do you not also feel so, somewhere deep down, in a corner of your heart? Answer me honestly, do you still love him?"

Upon hearing this, I stamped my head on my thighs and busted into tears loudly.

Preeti consoled me saying, "I'm sorry Naina, I must have not asked you, that was your decision, who am I to dig your past or question your decisions?"

She made me stand and started walking towards home when I suddenly spoke up, "I loved him, love him and will love him. However, I don't deserve his him, his love...he loved me more than anything else, and what did I do? I left him in the midway to suffer," I said sobbing, as more tears escaped my eyes.

Preeti gasped while I did not register what was I saying. The words came right from my heart as my mind was numb all this time.