.7.

"Prabha, I really liked that girl for our Sameer".

Mamiji slapped her forehead and said, "Before choosing that girl, try remembering her name. Her name is 'Sunaina'.

Sameer eased a bit but was still not approving of any plans of marriage any soon.

"Yes, yes her name was Sunaina. Anyways, how does it matter? Sunaina or Naina let it be."

That stabbed him right in the heart.

Mamiji continued, "But she really liked our Sonu beta and she is beautiful too.

Mamiji chuckled, "Moreover, she is Mr. Parekh's daughter, she sits in our status. In conclusion, she is perfect for Sameer."

Munna saw Sameer getting uneasy so he joked, "Mamiji, she will not be sitting for our bro after this long. She had many boys after her. And Sameer too, did not like her a lot."

Later the conversation ended without finalizing anyone for Sameer; much to his relief.

It was neither that he was still after Naina not because she was married but because he knew that her family was her priority nor did he was after any other girl. It was that he believed he needed a break or maybe he could not give her place to anyone else.

Later at Agrawal house when everyone was having his or her last meal of the day the happiest person present there was Bela and her happiness did not go unnoticed by her daughter.

The usual nature of Preeti could not let her not joke round this matter. She said, "Mummy, why are you looking so happy? Are the tinde we are eating the last one present on this earth?"

"May god prevent me from lying, why you are saying like this? Every other vegetable is very costly nowadays. Only tinde are my true companion. Anyways, I am happy because today Bhabiji is not here to taunt me about not what. My cooking, my values, the tea I made and my family.

She would say such bitter things about me that this tinde would turn into karela but she would have been had her dinner here also."

That was when a very familiar voice rang into Bela's ears.

"BELA! Is that what you think about me? Do I taunt you all day and do not let you live peacefully? Is this for what I bought you here? I taught you everything, made your impression in front of our mother-in-law?" Beena said all this in a breath and after being seated on the sofa comfortably glared Bela with big eyes.

Naresh with an asleep Pralay on his shoulder was on his way to their flat that was parallel to Anand's flat as he was tired after a three-hour long road trip from Nadiad to Ahmedabad. Moreover, he knew that Beena would not return any soon before giving Bela a lecture, drinking tea and packing and bringing food for them.

I am leaving this for here although I have what to write ahead in my head but I just wanted to know if you people are even interested in family dramas or should I just stick to the main storyline. PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AND DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE.