.13.

It was 10:15, two women in their late twenties come pedaling their bicycles at a fast pace, to make up for the lost time. The two sisters stopped pushing the pedals soon as they reached to the parking.

Breathing heavily, Naina said, "I must say: your idea of picking bicycles over rickshaw was great. It saved us quite some time and refreshed the school memories."

Preeti grinned; not actually, because of her praise, but because of seeing her sister talk normally in a while.

A few moments later, a car catching all eyes towards it, too entered from the gate.

It gained the attention because a car from almost a decade ago was not a common sight anymore, that too in the school.

From the car, came three men. They did not looked like school boys anymore, but still, looked young.

After detaching themselves from their respective vehicles, the newcomers made a walk towards the insides of the building.

They were not in a hurry. Rather, they were going slow because they were too tired to run anymore. Perhaps they were fresh physically, but mentally, they were exhausted running away.

From the right, came two souls.

One was done with her life's adventures and the other found her life in the other's adventures.

From the left came three people. All slightly different to each other.

One who lost faith in love, since he was never loved truly by anyone? Anyone he trusted betrayed him.

The second was an emotional person at heart who seldom expressed his feelings.

The third was a wandering soul who embraced everything that life introduced him to with joy.

Here they were once again, at the place where they set their opinions towards life. To explore, the changes, feelings.

THIS IS THE UPDATE FOR TODAY. AND IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHY I'M STRECHING THIS PART....SO THIS IS THE CLIMAX OF THE STORY. THEN I HAVE TO STRECH IT. IF YOU LIKED IT-, VOTE AND COMMENT.