.8.

"Bhabiji come, have dinner with us", Anand said inviting her to dining table.

Beena sighed, "What will I eat, Anand Babu? This Bela ruined my mood. Moreover, she have made tinde again and...Ahh! I bit my tongue, some witch surely cursed me.

Bela passed a small smile from behind her veil and insisted unwillingly, "Bhabiji, please eat with us".

Beena sighed, "Fine, if you are insisting this much then pack all the curry and chapattis and give it to me. I am very tired to cook anything."

As Naina got up to place her plate in the sink Beena noticed her and scolded, "Oh Bai, you are still here and that too without your husband. Tell me honestly, is not Sharad Babu angry on you. You must have done something to upset him."

"Calm down Bhabiji, Sharad got some urgent work. Moreover, I wanted them to stay here. Please do not worry about Naina and get some rest. Bela will bring the food to your house."

Beena stood up and started walking towards her home, muttering, "Do as you please, how does it matter to me? Spoil your girl and then face the consequences. I am telling this girl will ruin hers as well as her sisters' marriages too!"

As soon as she exited, Naina asked Chachaji if she could go back to her in-laws' house tomorrow.

Before Anand could say anything, Bela burst, "May god prevent me from lying, did I not tell you she sense my happiness from a mile away and appear to snatch it from me. Dear, do not feel down, Bhabiji vented out my anger on you. She did not wanted to hurt you."

Naina did not wanted her to feel guilty so she smiled and replied, "Chachiji apart from these 5 years, I spent my whole childhood with Taiji. Do you think she is anyone I do not know? It is just that it has been a whole day here and mother too (Sharad's mother) do not like my very long visits here. So, what do you say Chachaji, should I go back?"

There was silence for a moment or two. Preeti, who was quiet all this while, broke the silence saying, "Naina, you are overreacting now. Do a day seems like a month to you?"

"Dear, I cannot neither force you to stay nor to go. It is just that if you stayed for another day, we would have felt nice.", Anand explained, "The decision is all yours."

Naina smiled at his wise words and started thinking.

Mrs. Sharad Agrawal was worrying about the anger she would have to face. Several questions like who would cook for her family, who would take care of them arose in front of her.

Although Naina was not treated properly in her in-laws' home she still believed in supporting her family. Neither Sharad ever gave her proper respect and rights of a wife nor did she ever considered him his husband whole-heartedly. Both had their own reasons.

He did not respect and gave her proper rights as he married her for her family's money. He was neither really interested in her nor did he understood her. In addition, he got in an argument with Anand and believed he was insulted. He knew about Sameer and in conclusion, nearly hated her wife.

Naina decided to not blame Sharad for his rude behavior towards her since the day this alliance was fixed, as she knew that he was bought this way up. She knew that she could not be a proper wife when she did not make him a proper husband. After all, she kept mum when asked for her agreement towards this relationship and her silence was taken for granted.

Whereas, her dreamy little heart was aching to stay. She would feel left out as Pooja didi was coming tomorrow. Oh, how much she wished to see his son, he must be around three now. She loved the lively and festive environment at the time of family functions.

However, she had already broken the rules so she did not hesitated to break one more.

She finally spoke, declaring about her stay.

Everyone cheered up and Preeti side hugged Naina. That was when Bela came back after delivering food and she too was happy.

Preeti turned the radio on. And after much dancing, singing and talking, they ended their day in the warmth of their blankets.

Precap : That morning did not seemed to be going as planned. Both were happy as well as sad. They could not understand whether they should go or not. 

This is the update for today. I'm sorry for the past and upcoming late updates as I am busy sometimes. Will try to write sooner. Also, please trust me and my storyline. I must have thought something about the plot before writing and publishing my story. Will try not to disappoint my readers. Comment too after reading as I want some feedback. Please keep your support with me and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

Thank you for reading.