.6.

Sameer rushed towards the other end of the street, wiping his tears that welled up in his eyes.

On the other hand, Naina and Preeti were trying to figure out what to do and that was when Anand and Bela approached them.

As they came nearer, Naina hid the gum behind.

"Naina, Preeti come fast to that shop. There are some good and under budget saris. Anyways, eventually we had to shop for Preeti's engagement and wedding. Come."

They got busied in shopping and went home some time later.

As Sameer asked Munna-Pandit to get on the bike and head straight towards home they questioned him.

"What happened to you? Just two minutes ago, you were hopping in joy and now your face is hanging down low? Munna asked sounding amused.

However, when he did not reply them for a moment or two, they started worrying and insisted him to answer.

He sighed and mumbled, "I got reminded of someone"

"Oh! Who?" they asked him.

"Mama-Mami", they guessed. Do not you worry, they will return in some hours.

"Not them".

"Your mom"?

"No"

"Bhaiya-Bhabi"?

"Naina!" he shouted. Both Munna-Pandit went quiet.

Later, the three headed homewards.

When Agarwal family was on the stairs, Bela finally noticed the stuck chewing gum in Naina's hair.

"May god prevent me from lying, how did this happen? Why did you not shown this earlier to me? I would have removed it with kerosene oil. However, now you are left with no choice. Naina, you have to cut your hair." She spoke all this in a breath, panicking.

They hurriedly went to girls' room, Preeti started Naina's haircut, and after an hour, she was ready with her STEPCUT!

Bela was relieved, Preeti was confused and Naina was angry.

As soon as Bela exited their room, Naina busted, "Is this the last haircut you know? Could you not cut my hair in any way, different from this? You would have made me bald but why this?"

"Relax! I thought you liked the Madhuri Dixit style cut. You adored this, when we first saw this movie". She answered her, a little afraid.

"I liked it, in fact, I loved it. But that was my past and it is not necessary to stick to your past even though you still love it." She stated and the tears that she held all this while, finally rolled down her eyes.

That night, when Sameer, Munna and Pandit were having their dinner with the Maheswari family cheerfully when Mamaji suddenly targeted Sameer in the 'good-old' marriage talk.

"Sonu beta, I'm very proud of you. You made our vast business even vaster. However, you are 25 now, when are you planning to marry? Are you still in touch of that girl?

Prabha, what was her name? Yes, Naina.

Munna – Pandit were busy eating food made by their 'Poonam Bhabhi'. (They were happy to be able to have homemade food after so long) whereas, Sameer froze to his place. Several lines of worry could be seen on his forehead.

Did Mamaji knew about all this? Why did he hid this from him? Did he wanted Sameer to marry Naina?

Tune in to find out. Do not forget to vote and comment below.